10 Day 2 Of 60 (Part2)

A/N: Thankyou sooo much for over 2000 reads on Quotev! I love you all!

After we ate Korean BBQ, we all went to the cinemas.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" HaRin asked everyone.

"I dunno..." Nari said.

"How about," I said, looking at all the movies that were on. "Mission Impossible?"

We all agreed, then bought the tickets and snacks. We all went into the cinema and sat down. I sat between Jungwon and Jake.

"If you get scared," Jungwon said. "You can hold my hand."

I laughed. "Sure. But if you get scared, you can hold my hand."

We laughed together.

As the movie started, we pretended to get scared and annoy each other, until we actually got scared. I squealed slightly and immediately held onto Jungwon's hand. I blushed and let go of it.

"You can hold my hand if you're scared." Jungwon said, "remember I said you could before the movie started?"

"I thought you were joking..." I said, blushing and holding his hand again.

Jungwon squeezed it and held onto it for the rest of the movie. At the end, I let go of Jungwon's hand, but he took my hand and held onto it, not letting go.

I looked up at him and let him hold my hand. We left the cinema holding hands and when HaRin raised an eyebrow at us, I shrugged.

"It's getting late," Nari said, "we should head back."

We all agreed and walked to the big van as it started to rain.

When we got back, I was still holding Jungwon's hand. We walked to the house together, talking about the movie.

"The movie was way better than I thought it would be." I said. "The only problem was that it was actually scary."

"Yeah, but I loved when you jumped, it was hilarious." Jungwon said, laughing.

"Hey!" I said, lightly hitting him. "It happened so suddenly! It was a jumpscare!"

"But it was funny!" Jungwon said.

Suddenly, JiHo cold shouldered me as she passed me. I blinked.

"That was weird." I said, Jungwon and I looking at the back of JiHo's head. "And it actually kinda hurt."

"That was rude." Jungwon said, hugging me and rubbing my shoulder as we walked.

I blushed slightly. "It's fine, she probably didn't realize or mean to do it." I said.

"Still, someone should tell her, she hurt you. You deserve an apology." Jungwon said.

"Jungwon, It's fine." I said, walking into the house.

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"YuMi-"

"Jungwon, chill." I said. "It was an accident."

"Ok," Jungwon said, hanging his head slightly. "I'm just really annoyed that she would hurt you... I don't know why."

"I promise you, JiHo didn't do it on purpose." I said, hugging him.

JiHo's POV:

I didn't mean to cold shoulder YuMi, I was just mad and jealous that she and Jungwon were holding hands.

"JiHo," Nari said, coming into my room with HaRin. "What was that about? We saw you cold shoulder YuMi, why would you do that?"

"JiHo, we know you like her, but you need to get in line." HaRin said.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I was just jealous that Jungwon and YuMi were holding hands."

"That's still no reason to hurt her." HaRin said, crossing her arms.

"I know..." I said. "I just let my jealousy get the better of me and I hurt her."

Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"JiHo-" HaRin said, about to tell me off.

Nari came forward and hugged me. "I know you like her more than a sister or friend, but you can't-"

Suddenly the door opened and SuHo fell into the room. We all looked at her and knew that she had heard everything.

"You like-?" SuHo said.

"Shh!" HaRin said, bringing her in and closing the door. "Yes, JiHo likes YuMi."

"But..." SuHo said. "Wow! I'm so happy for you!"

I gave her a small smile.

"I need to start planning your first date and wedding!" SuHo squealed.

"SuHo, by the looks of it, YuMi likes Jungwon." I spoke.

"But... She can't!" SuHo said, "I'm already shipping her with you!"

"Well... I guess we can't have everything."

"No!" SuHo said. "We are gonna make her fall for you, right Nari? Right HaRin?"

"I guess." HaRin said.

"As long as JiHo says yes, I'm in." Nari says.

They all look at me.

"Sure, I guess." I say, hoping they won't do something stupid.