6 The First Episode

Today was the day. We were walking through the doors of Hybe entertainment and instead of going through the doors and going right, we went left and went through some unfamiliar corridors.

"I think we go left here, and the room should be just up here," SuHo said, at the front of the group.

We went left and found a door, "who wants to do the honors?" Nari asked.

"Me!" SuHo said- almost yelled. She took a deep breath and then, she opened the door. What was inside, was not expected. The was very loud music, Run BTS in fact. We all looked inside to see BTS dancing and singing to the song, we were definitely in the wrong place.

When they noticed us, they turned the music off and looked at us.

"Um," RM said, "can we help you?"

"NOPE!" SuHo and I yelled running away.

"Sorry," HaRin said, rolling her eyes. "We got lost and-"

JiHo stepped in; "Sorry, we came to the wrong room, please go back to what you were doing." She bowed and walked out of the doorway with Nari and HaRin in tow.

When we finally found the room, we were fifteen minutes late.

"So..." I asked, "who's knocking on the door?"

We all looked at each other.

"DIBS NOT IT!" We said- more like yelled- putting our fingers on our noses.

"Well," HaRin said, "it's not me, last time we were late for something, I knocked on the door."

"Well," JiHo said, looking at Nari. "I think our unnie, our leader, should be the one to knock."

"NO!" Nari said, very loudly.

"Well-"

"NO!" Nari said, "UNDER NO CIURCUMSTANCES AM I KNOCKING ON THAT DOOR!"

"Nari," JiHo said, "I'm cashing in my favor. I did that thing, and this is my reward."

"What thing?" SuHo, HaRin and I asked them at the same time.

"Oh!" HaRin said, "that one!"

"Why do the maknaes not know what's going on?" SuHo asked, crossing her arms.

"Yeah!" I said, "we aren't little kids!"

"Um..."

We all turned to look at the door that we had all been fighting over.

And there stood Sunghoon; "Uh, hi?"

"Hi!" We all said, bowing.

"Do you want to come inside?"

We all nodded and followed him into the room.

After we had gotten into the room, the director told us that for the first episode we would just be playing a few games to break the ice and get to know each other.

We all sat in some chairs and waited for them to start filming, I was sitting in between JiHo and SuHo on a small couch.

"3, 2, 1- action."

"Hi!" we all greeted the camera.

"I'm Heeseung,"

"I'm Jay,"

"I'm Jake,"

"I'm Nari,"

"I'm Sunghoon,"

"I'm JiHo,"

"I'm Sunoo,"

"I'm HaRin,"

"I'm Jungwon,"

"I'm SuHo,"