11 Day 3 of 60 (Part 1)

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updating in a long time, I've just had alot of stuff happening in my life and I recently got back from school camp. Also, I'm thinking of publishing my other books, that I'm writing on Quotev, on Wattpad, too. I will do my best to update more frequently, I love you all!

YuMi's POV:

The next day, I walked into the kitchen and all my members stopped talking and stared at me, then started talking again. I thought it was wierd, but I shrugged it off. I grabbed a banana and sat down next to Nari, hugging her.

"What're ya'll talking about?" I ask.

"The wheather!"

"Breakfast!"

"The news!"

"At this point I don't even know."

I look at them, feeling hurt that they were hiding something from me. I let go of Nari and stand up. "Well, when you actually know what you're talking about, come find me." I throw the rest of my banana in the bin and walk out of the kitchen. I know I don't have to know what they're talking about, but they definetly don't want me to know anything and it hurt.

As I was walking, I saw Jungwon walking to the kitchen.

"Hi, Jungwon!" I say, waving at him.

"Hi, YuMi." He says. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Um, I'm not hungry." I say shrugging.

"YuMi, you need to eat." Jungwon says, grabbing my hand. "Come on, let's get you something to eat."

When Jungwon takes my hand, I feel my face heat up. Was I getting feelings for him? No, I couldn't. Either way, Jungwon wouldn't feel the same way, right?

Jungwon's POV:

I take YuMi's hand and she blushes a bit. The question; does she like me back? kept going through my mind.

We were silent for a moment, both of us staring at our hands.

"L- let's go get something to eat." I say, dragging YuMi by her hand to the kitchen.

When we get to the kitchen, all the other members of SAS stopped talking and after a moment they started talking again. I suddenly knew why YuMi wasn't hungry. I took YuMi to the fruit bowl, I had noticed that she had a banana for breakfast everyday, and I grabbed a banana, giving it to her.

JiHo's POV:

I watched Jungwon give YuMi a banana, her usual breakfast. I looked down and saw that they were holding hands again, pure jealousy flooded through my system.

"JiHo..." Nari said, putting her hand on mine.

I looked down and saw that I was clenching my hands on the arms on the chair I was sitting on. I stop and stand up. "You really enjoy it, don't you?" I say to YuMi, who looks up at me in confusion.

"Wh- what?" YuMi says.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I ask, almost yelling now. "You enjoy the attention, don't you?"

YuMi looks at me, shocked and confused and sad. I knew right away that I had overreacted and done the wrong thing, she didn't even know that I like her.

"I- I don't hate you." YuMi says quietly, tears welling up in her eyes.

I stare at her, wishing I hadn't have said what I had said.

"Y- YuMi... I..." I try to say.

YuMi ignores me and runs out of the kitchen, tears falling down her cheeks.