BONUS CHAPTER

A/N: I'm so sorry, but this is so bad. I didn't know what else to write, so I just left it and decided to publish it because if I kept going, it would be trash. Heh. I forgot to upload this...
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

"Do you, Yang Jungwon, take Yang YuMi as your wife, till death you part?"

"I, Yang Jungwon, take Yang YuMi as my wife, till death we part."

"Do you, Yang YuMi, take Yang Jungwon as your husband, till death you part?"

"I, Yang YuMi, take Yang Jungwon as my husband, till death we part."

"You are now husband and wife, you may kiss."

Jungwon pulled YuMi towards him, by her waist, and kissed her. As they kissed, they felt all the good emotions they had felt for the past twelve years.

*Ten years later*

"MUMMY!"

"Yes, sweetie?" YuMi asked her second born child and first girl, Yang Yuwon.

"NATI STOLE MY DINOSAUR!" Yuwon yelled.

YuMi sighed. Yang Natasha, the oldest child and only girl, loves to annoy her siblings.

"Nati," YuMi said, "leave your sister alone."

"Fine..." Natasha said, giving Yuwon his dinosaur back.

"Mama," the youngest child, Yang AYeon said, waddling into the livingroom and dragging a blanket and plushy.

"Yes, YeonYeon?" YuMi asked, cooing at AYeon.

"When's dada home?"

YuMi looked at the time. "In ten minutes, sweetie."

"How long is that?" AYeon asked.

"Not very long, don't worry." YuMi said, picking him up and kissing his nose.

"Mama..." AYeon said, pouting. "Can I help you make dinner?"

"Yes, you know I always love your help in the kitchen." YuMi said, walking to the kitchen with AYeon on her hip.