7 Moving In

A/N: English is in italics.

The next day, I woke up on the couch, snuggled up to JiHo.

"Morning," She said, "I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful. Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah," I said, yawning.

"That's good," JiHo said. "Do you want breakfast?"

"Yeah..." I said, sitting up. "What do we have on our schedule today?"

"We have to move into the place we are filming the rest of the episodes for Enha-SAS," JiHo said, standing up and going to the kitchen. "That's where the others are, they left seven hours ago."

I whipped my head around to look at the clock, it was 4:07.

"After your breakdown and sugar crash," JiHo said, noticing that I was stunned at the time. "You were exhausted."

"Oh." Was all I said.

After breakfast, we went into our room to pack our things into boxes, we put some music on too.

"Is this yours?" I looked around and saw JiHo holding a big tub of face masks.

"I've been looking for that for ages!" I said, grabbing one of the face masks and going into the bathroom to put it on.

We went through our stuff, finding things that we hadn't seen for ages and other things we had lost last week. We were even finding some of Nari's things, we put them in a separate box.

"Um, YuMi," JiHo said, turning to me.

"Yeah?" I said, getting off my bed and putting the rest of my stuffed animals into a big box.

"I- uh, just wanted to tell you-"

"WE'RE BACK!" SuHo's voice yelled from the living room.

"STOP YELLING!" HaRin yelled back.

"NO!"

"BE QUIET!"

"NO!"

"BOTH OF YOU, STOP!" Nari yelled, then she came into the bedroom JiHo and I were in. "Are you two ready to move your stuff into the Enha-SAS house?"

"Yeah," JiHo said, walking out of the room with a box.

After a three-hour drive, we arrived at the Enha-SAS house.

"WE'RE BACK!" SuHo yelled to the staff and Enhypen.

"Way to make an entrance." HaRin muttered.

"Ok," Nari said. "We'll take you to your rooms and you can unpack until dinner."

Nari, SuHo and HaRin took us to a corridor. "Ok, JiHo, this is your room," Nari said pointing to the closest one, "and this is yours, YuMi. If you want to change rooms you can, because Jungwon's and Niki's doors are right next to each other right in front of your door."

"It's fine," I said, "I'll have this room."

We went and grabbed all the boxes, with the staff's help, and put all the boxes into our rooms to unpack.

Two hours later, I had finished unpacking everything into my room. It was weird, not sharing a room with someone.

"Hi," I looked up from the empty boxes and saw Jake, standing at my door. "We're having dinner now."

"Good," I said walking towards him. "I haven't eaten since breakfast."

We walked to the dining room talking about Australia.

"So, you lived in Sydney?" Jake asked me.

"Yeah," I said nodding. "And you lived in Brisbane?"

"Yeah," Jake said. "How was it in Sydney?"