Prologue

You know what sucks?

When you're watching a series on netflix and you accidentally watch every episode within a sitting and you're left there wondering when they'll add the next season.

Yup that's what sucks.

I had just finished another series on netflix while cleaning my room, now opting to listen to music while I clean, in an attempt to have it clean before the start of school tomorrow. Sophomore year of high school started tomorrow and I'd officially be another year closer to graduating and starting the life that I kind of always imagined for myself. You see, when I picture a future. I close my eyes and I see myself going to college in a big city, living in some sort of shoe box apartment and being in love. I kind of always pictured a future with...-

"Hello?" I yelled out loud while I removed one headphone from my ear when I heard a crash. I got up off my bed and walked into the hallway, looking up and down but didn't see anybody. "Dad? You home?" I yelled out again but I didn't see him anywhere. My dad was usually at the office building working late, drowning away in paperwork. I assumed he had gotten home early for once as I turned back into my room but that's when I heard another crash.

This time, it actually scared me.

I put my phone in my pocket as I grabbed the bat sitting there by my bedroom door and started making my way into the hall. I swear to god I am not getting murdered before I finish high school. I did not slave away last year to get good grades to not even send in one college application. I made my way down the hall, not seeing anything unusual until I turned the corner and ran into someone.

I screamed out loud as I took a swing at the person, sending them to the ground. I finally opened my eyes as I noticed who was now laying on the ground in pain.

"Stiles?!" I screamed. "What the hell are you doing?! I could have killed you?!" I dropped my bat before dropping to my knees and seeing if he was okay. He just laid there groaning as I got up and brought him some ice. He groaned as he put the ice pack on his side before I helped him get up. "What the hell are you doing here you idiot?!"

"Be-believe it or not, this is not the first time I've been threatened with a bat tonight." Stiles tried laughing but a groan still escaped. I glared at him slightly as he shook his head and tossing me the ice pack. "Grab your coat."

"What? Why?" I looked at him confused. He continued to ignore me before walking over to my front door, grabbing one of the coats I had hanging by my front door and tossing it at me. "Stiles, what the hell is going on? It's late and we have school tomorrow." I ignored his request as I held the coat in my hand.

"Scott's already in the car so come on." Stiles began saying as he looked over at me. "We've got a dead body to find."

author's note:

I love writing teen wolf fanfiction. Believe me, this one is going to be good (; hehehe