13. Fear For Your Life

Stiles had been texting me the entire time that I left, I kept reminding him that i needed my phone battery in case something were to happen. Which, I reassured him that nothing would. I was on my toes the entire time that I tip toed towards the front entrance of the school. Once I saw the double doors where we had entered earlier this night, I let out a breath of relief. I did find it weird though, that the bolt cutters were no longer on the door handle. 

I'm sure it's nothing.. 

Oh boy, how wrong I was.

I ran over to the doors and tried opening them but they wouldn't budge. I kept trying to push them open but it was no use, someone or something had locked us inside. Well, i already know what did. The Alpha. 

I kicked the door one last time while cursing to myself, and trying to think of another way out of the school. And what would get me to Derek's car the quickest way, and without getting me killed so... Before I could even think of a good exit plan, that's when I heard the growls of the Alpha. I cursed to myself as I started running down the hall, still thanking myself for not wearing heels and being a dumbass who breaks them and ends up dying. 

I stopped for a second to regain my breath. While taking a break, I kept walking once I heard the growls of the Alpha stop and took out my phone to text Stiles. 

Entrance was a bust. Something locked us inside. need to find new way out. Stay safe.

I sighed before stuffing my phone back into my pocket and thinking maybe I could get out another way. Dammit, I was so nervous about not dying or Stiles and Scott dying that I couldn't think properly. Next thing I knew, I heard the sound of the Alpha again. Without thinking, I ran to the nearest pair of doors in an attempt to hide from the Alpha. Pushing my way through the doors, I grabbed the pool stick that was hanging on the wall to try and block the door. I turned around, seeing that I was by the pools. Well the pool stick should have given it away but.

I wrapped my arms around my waste as I slowly started walking towards the other side of the pool. The pool lights were the only thing illuminating the whole area, it was kind of peaceful. For a second, you think that there was no psychopathic twilight bed time story come to life trying to murder everyone here. I walked closer to the water, looking down at the lights before taking out my phone to see that Stiles had finally texted me back. Stiles said that him and Scott were going to the lobby, and asking where I was. 

I texted him by the pool and pressed send. Before I could call him though, that's when someone bumped into me. I jumped and let out a little scream before accidentally falling into the pool. I should have tried to save myself from getting thrown in but I tossed my phone, I needed that phone more than I needed to stay dry. 

Once I resurfaced, I looked in surprise to see Allison standing in front of me. I whipped the water from my face as I looked up at her, asking, "Allison? What are you doing here?" Allison just laughed while offering me a helping hand, help pulling me out of the water. I groaned while taking off my soaking wet jacket and trying to ring the water from it and my shirt. 

"Caught your phone." Allison let out a small but sharp laugh, handing me my phone. Thank god my phone wasn't ruined, otherwise if or when we make it out of this hell, my dad won't kill me for breaking another phone.