1. Searching The Woods

Right so, Stiles and Scott had dragged me out of my house at this time of night to look for a dead body. And by Stiles and Scott, I mean Stiles. He had apparently heard over his dad's radio that they were looking for a dead body. So naturally Stiles, being the genuis that he is thought it would be a good idea for us to go and look for it.

Somehow I had a feeling that this was going to end really, really badly for all of us involved.

"You're such a jackass Stilinski!" I yelled at Stiles as him, Scott, and I stalked through the woods. How he dragged me out of my house, well I'll never understand his power of perswassion into getting me to do things that end in us getting in trouble. "You're a jackass to McCall." I nudged Scott who was walking besides me. "You couldn't have stopped this idiot from dragging us into the woods..?"

I laughed to myself before looking over at Scott and noticing he was breathing heavy. "Hey, Scott? Scott?" I looked at him a bit worried, knowing how bad his asthma got sometimes. "You okay there buddy...?" I asked Scott before putting my hands on his back and shoulder, trying to help him out as we climbed up this little hill.

Scott just took out his inhaler, using it before shaking his head. "Ye-yeah.." Scott weezed out. He sure didn't look or sound fine at all.

I shook my head at him, knowing he was lying but also knew that he hated when anyone babied him. I chose to ignore his stubbornness before noticing Stiles giving us a weird look. "You feeling sick too Stilinski?" I looked at him weird, letting him know that i noticed the weird look he was giving Scott and I. Stiles chose to ignore my question as I rolled my eyes at him. "I am still having trouble understanding why on earth you dragged me out of my house to look for a dead body?"

"you're always the one bitching that nothing ever happens in this town." Stiles laughed before looking back at me, smiling slightly. "Besides it's not like you were doing anything important besides watching netflix. Let me guess, you just finished watching another season of pretty little liars...?" Stiles smirked over at me as I rolled my eyes at him.

He did always know me the best. It was like he could read my mind sometimes. "You do know me best Stilinski."

"better believe it Sandoval." Stiles laughed while I couldn't help but smile to myself.

As we were walking, that's when our little moment of silence, smiling at each other, was interupted by Scott coughing out loud. It was weird, I almost forgot what we were doing out there in the woods for a second.

"You know, I hate to ruin this disgusting moment between you two, i really do but I wanted to get some sleep before practice tomorrow." Scott said as he coughed a bit more, using his inhaler.