8. Group Date

"It just felt so weird, it felt real. I never had a dream like that before." Scott explained while we were walking through the hallway at school. Apparently Scott had a dream about Allison last night, except it wasn't like a normal teenage boy's dream about a girl because he didn't just makeout with her, he killed her. 

"So you killed her..? Pretty harsh stuff." I pouted playfully while we stopped by my locker so I could put some of the books I didn't need in there, as well as grab my notebook. "I'm sure it was perfectly fine..I mean, sometimes I have dreams of killing the two of you..but usually you're both zombies and you beg me to..and I don't actually kill you, more like tie you to a tree and run away..Okay, yeah your dream is pretty bad." 

"I don't know if I killed her though.." Scott sighed as he held onto the straps of his backpack. "I woke up before I could actually see myself kill her. But I just woke up sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I never had a dream where I woke up like that before." 

"Really? I have." Stiles got this look on his face like he was reliving a flashback. "Usually ends a little differently though.." 

I rolled my eyes. "Okay A. I meant I never had a dream that felt that real before." Scott explained while rolling his eyes with me at our best friend. Seriously, Stiles? Not the time to talk about one of your sex fantasies, Scott's kind of freaking out of having a slasher porn dream about Allison in which she may or may not have died. 

"And B. Never give us that much detail of you in bed again. Like ever, I  mean forever times forever." I laughed while we kept walking down the hallway. "But then again I've had dreams about a sexy irish man from One Direction sooo..." I laughed at the look on their faces. 

"Most of his dreams consist of yo..-" Scott started saying until he was cut off by Stiles elbowing him in the gut. I raised my eyebrow at both of them before deciding to ignore it. I would question Scott about it later anyways and hopefully he would tell me, or maybe I'll have to beat him up like i use to when we were kids. But it wasn't my fault that during kickboxing they'd put us against each other and I was taller than him back then; his growth spurt started about two years later when he surpassed me. 

"Let's just get back to your dream..-" I changed the subject, seeing that Stiles face was turning red like that time we rode the tilt-a-whirl at the fair and he almost got sick. 

"Look, I know what you're going to say." Scott interrupted me. 

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrow at him again. 

"Yeah, you're going to say it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow right? And that I'm going to loose control and rip her throat out." Scott answered my question, while I just chewed on the inside of my cheek, trying to look anywhere but him. Damn it, he was right. 

"Whhhaaattt? No, I was not going to say that..I wouldn't say that.." I answered back sarcastically making Stiles laugh slightly with me as Scott just gave us this annoyed look. I sighed before telling him my worries for his date tomorrow, "Okay, fine. It's totally that but you have to admit it is kind of dangerous. Scott, I mean..what if you loose control..?" 

"Hey, come on. I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly considering that there's not like a class for beginners in lycanthropy that you could take." Stiles patted Scott's shoulders, trying to cheer him up.