5. Full Moon Rising

I dropped my car off at my house, Stiles following me so we could ride to the party together. The whole ride there, I kept thinking about this whole 'Scott's a werewolf' thing. I mean it seemed like complete and utter crap but at the same time, the evidence was very convincing. Especially the whole Scott tossing the computer chair against the wall and leaving wolverine claws in it. 

As soon as we pulled up to the party, Stiles jumped out of the jeep and ran around to my side, opening the door for me. I couldn't help but blush as I smiled at him, grabbing his hand while he helped me out of the jeep. I felt my heart beating fast as I didn't realize how close we were standing, which caused me to back away. Which in turn, is probably the stupidest thing I could have ever done, I mean I didn't want to do things like this that seemed like I didn't like him but I was just so nervous. Wait, why am I even worrying about liking Stiles? I don't like Stiles; he's just a friend, my best friend actually. 

Right? 

"In case I didn't say it already..You look beautiful." Stiles smiled at me, while I linked our arms together, as we started heading towards the house. "As you always do." 

"You don't look so bad yourself." I smirked. "You must have an excellent fashion consultant." 

"More like an excellent best friend." Stiles smiled at me sweetly, making me blush while we made our way to the house.

We pushed our way through the crowds, some people stopping and starring at us. I just looked at them weird while Stiles mentioned it was because I was the best looking person in the room and everyone was shocked I was walking with him. I playfully hit his arm, reminding him that I think the world of him and still think he's an adorable goober. 

Why did I keep having these weird thoughts and feelings? These annoying little things called butterflies in my stomach, ugh they were annoying. They were always there and they seemed to grow stronger, this feeling inside my stomach, was always stronger whenever I was near Stiles or I even thought about him. 

Which was actually a lot. 

I scanned the whole entire party looking for Allison and Scott, finally spotting them in the corner. They were talking and from the looks of it, it seemed to be going well enough. Allison and I made eye contact, we both smiled at each other but when Scott spotted me, well more like Stiles, he got this look on his face. Stiles made a step towards them, but I put my hand on his chest, nodding my head at him. 

"No.." I shook my head. He looked at me confused, not understanding why we weren't knocking Scott over the head with a bat, tying him up, and driving him home where we would lock him up in a kennel or something. "Let him have this..I mean, look at the two of them. They look adorable together plus Scott looks really happy. I don't want to be a reason his night goes south.." 

"What happens when it goes south cause he rips her throat out with his teeth?" Stiles whispered to me. 

I rolled my eyes, hitting him lightly on the chest. "Okay, how about we compromise? We don't kidnap him and take him back home until he starts acting weird? Deal? That way you get to be right that he needs help and he gets this date."