6. Untangle

The next day, Stiles and I found out Scott was perfectly fine. Scott filled us in, telling us how Derek paid him a visit last night like freaking santa clause but instead of giving gifts, he gave threats. He threatened Scott not to play on Saturday. Frankly, I think we just needed to stop being afraid of Derek and call the cops or something. I mean, after all, Stiles dad is the sheriff. 

We kept on walking down the hallways at school, navigating our way to the other exit. "Even Derek thinks you shouldn't play the game Saturday." Stiles pointed out while Scott sighed in annoyance and I looked at him like he was crazy. 

"Since when are taking into account Derek's opinions? We don't even know him or anything about him except for the fact that he's incredibly hot and creepy." I commented while Scott rested his head against his locker. I could see from the corner of my eyes that Stiles was annoyed at my little comments on how good looking Derek was. It's true though, he's hot but he's also a little bit creepy. There was just something about him that I couldn't put my finger on.. He just didn't seem right to me like at all. But then again, my dad always taught me not to talk to strangers. 

"I still can't believe I can't play.." Scott complained, banging his head lightly against his closed locker door. I looked at him and rolled my eyes before patting him on the shoulder, he was being a bit over dramatic for me. 

"You don't need to be stressing, all right? Look, Scott, everything will be okay. Just try to not stress because I frankly don't need you wolfing out and trying to kill me and Stiles again...So just try and stay stress free, we'll figure something out." I smiled at him lightly before looking over at Stiles. "we always figure something out." 

Scott thanked me while we started walking towards the cafeteria, honestly I was starving to death. I tried eating healthy because it was kind of just my life style, I was into sports and was athletic. All I had though this morning was some oatmeal and a piece of toast, pretty good but all this stress Scott had was transferring over to me. And when I'm stressed, I stress eat. 

While we were walking, I looked through my bag, trying to find my English notebook but couldn't find it. Dammit, I think I left it in my soccer bag, which was in my locker and in the opposite direction of where we were going. 

I sighed out loud while Stiles asked me what was wrong. "Nothing.." I sighed in annoyance. If I was walking back for my English notebook then I was going to get a regular bag of chips instead of baked. "I forgot my English notebook at my locker along with my soccer bag..I'll meet you guys at the table." I waved at them before walking as fast as I could, the faster I got all my stuff only meant the faster I would eat. Ugh, my love of food will always be my downfall whenever it came to working out. Food was just way too good, it was literally life. 

It only took me like two minutes to get back to my locker, grabbing what I needed before heading towards the cafeteria. I think I was going to get a regular turkey burger instead of a cheese burger..but then again if I was going to be spontaneous and eat regular chips might as well eat a cheese burger too... I was so consumed in all of my thoughts that when I turned the corner, I bumped into someone and knocked all the paper work out of both of our hands.