22. If I Die Young

"If you loved me, why'd you leave me" 

                                       -All I Want 

Third Person Point of View: 

Stiles carried Sara in his arms, he carried her all the way to the hospital. He felt like he had been running for thousands of miles and maybe he had, he didn't care about anything else besides getting her help. 

After Sara confessed her love for Stiles, pouring her heart out and leaving no words left unsaid, she passed out. Stiles almost had a heart attack of his own, thinking he was going to have to watch Sara die, slowly and painfully. She had been coughing up black blood, it was pouring out of her bite wound mixed with her regular red blood as well as scratching all over her body. 

She looked like she got mauled by an animal or something, which she did. 

"Come on, stay with me. Stay with me, we're here." Stiles cursed to Sara, finally getting close enough to the hospital to scream for help. Stiles busted through the doors of the hospital, screaming for help and it seemed like the nurse at the front desk didn't believe him. "Someone, someone help me! Someone help!" Stiles screamed, feeling his voice go faint from all the screaming and crying he was doing. 

Once the nurses saw Sara all bloody and barley clinging on for her dear life, that's when the nurse at the front desk jumped up and called for help. Everyone surrounded Stiles, asking what had happened, how long she had been like that. Stiles didn't know, he had lost track of time from fear and being paralyzed by the thought of loosing the girl he loves, the only girl he's ever loved. 

The nurses took her body from Stiles, putting her on a stretcher as they started doing their work and wheeling her away to the nearest OR. Stiles held her hand the whole way, cursing to himself and begging Sara to stay with him, to hold on just a little bit longer. 

"Stay with me, stay with me. Sara, stay with me. We're almost there, you're going to be fine." Stiles begged, cried. 

The nurse stared at Stiles, questioning how long she had been like this, what had happened. 

"I-I don't-I don't know.." Stiles lied, which was partially true. He didn't know how long he had been like that since he lost track of time. One of the nurses pushed Stiles back, keeping him from going into the OR, which caused him to fight them. "No, no-I'm going in there. I'm not leaving her." 

"You need to let us work." the nurse warned Stiles before warning him to stay outside before going into the OR to help. 

Stiles stood there, feeling his heart fall out of his chest as they started getting her vitals.  Stiles stood there, outside that OR for what seemed like hours which was probably no more than a half an hour until he finally started seeing something good. They immediately started working on her wound, trying to stop the bleeding and it seemed like things were going to be okay.