16. Irresistible

"It's in your lips and in your kiss
It's in your touch and your fingertips
And it's in all the things and other things
That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible."   

"She's not following us anymore. She's turning around, she must have figured it out that Derek's not driving." I breathed out, looking out the back window of Derek's car to see Kate Argent turning her car around, not following us anymore.

Right now; Stiles, Scott and I were in Derek's car while Scott was driving to distract a one Kate Argent. Frankly, I don't know how he got his license to begin with or how he hasn't killed us. I had heard about Kate before, Allison mentioned she was her favorite aunt and how she always thought of her as the sister she never got to have. 

It had also come to light that Kate Argent was a crazed actual werewolf hunter. 

Honestly, I did not want to cross this woman since she seemed like she was crazy or at least from what I've been told. Either way, I did not want to get on her bad side but I think us aiding and abbeting Derek Hale whom she's trying to kill would make us on her bad side. Hopefully, being Allison's friend would grant me another year to live. Allison would stop her aunt from killing us, right? 

I was suddenly being slammed forward, hitting my head against the back of Stiles seat as I yelled in pain. I held my head, looking up to glare at Scott. 

"Who the hell thought it was a good idea for the guy who barley passed his driver's test to drive?" I glared while rubbing my forehead, feeling a bruise already forming. "You know, the whole point of becoming fast and the furious is to not die by Kate Argent's hands but that doesn't mean kill us in a car chase." 

I looked back again, making sure that Kate wasn't there anymore and it seemed like we had finally lost her. Or at least that's what she might have wanted us to think. 

"Get in!" Scott suddenly pulled to another stop, while I opened the door to let Derek in. Stiles quickly climbed in the back with me, letting Derek take the passenger seat now.  Derek groaned before running over and practically jumping into the car. "What part of laying low do you not understand?!" Scott yelled at Derek before taking off. 

"I had him!" Derek slammed his fist into the dashboard, making everyone jump. 

" The alpha?" I asked, looking over at Derek. 

"Yes, he was right in front of me when the police showed up." Derek growled while Scott kept on driving like a bat out of hell. All we needed was the police to pull us over and find us hiding Derek Hale in the back seat.

Scott kept driving, while I leaned forward, wrapping my hands around Stiles. Probably not wearing a seat belt is the dumbest thing I've ever done but now that Scott slowed down his driving a bit, I think it was safe. 

"How'd you find the Alpha anyway?" I questioned Derek. Seemed pretty suspicious that the Alpha didn't kill Derek the night of the school incident and now he somehow managed to find the Alpha. We've only been able to find the Alpha because the Alpha wanted to find us, so i don't know. I was glad Derek wasn't dead or anything but it just seemed suspicious that the Alpha didn't kill Derek yet.