9. Bullet Train

Well the date went as good as i excepted, which was horrible but slightly above a disaster. 

Right now, I was getting ready for school, and Stiles insisted he would give me a ride. I personally think it was because he wanted to grill me on what happened on the date last night. When Stiles texted me that he was outside, I ran grabbed my bag and ran downstairs, telling my dad bye before closing the door behind me. 

I climbed into the jeep and buckled my seat belt in before looking over at him. He was wearing a plaid t-shirt with his favorite sweater on top but something else caught my eye. I smiled wide while reaching over to touch it before smiling up at Stiles. 

"you still have it?" I let out a small breath while admiring the friendship bracelet I had made him in the third grade. I think that was that moment that I looked over and realized that it was all changing, I think that was the first moment I started falling. It was a regular black and blue bracelet with an infinity charm in it. 

"Do you remember what you said to me when you gave it to me?" Stiles asked me, making me relive that beautiful moment. 

I smiled wide as I nodded my head. "Yeah.." I bit my bottom lip while blushing slightly, moving a piece of hair behind my ear. "I gave it to you for Christmas one year and I told you that we'd be friends forever.."

"Forever's a really long time." Stiles pointed out. 

Forever still wouldn't be enough time for me. I just wanted to hangout with him for my whole life, laughing and doing what we do best. There's no one on this planet who knows me better than Stiles, Scott is a close second but Stiles has always known me like the back of my hand. He remembered the little things, and he always somehow made me smile when I felt like crying. He has always been there for me and he always will be. It's a nice feeling, knowing someone who will literally always be there.. There is no amount of words that could describe what I was feeling for him. 

"Yeah but we'll be friends longer then that." I smiled. 

For a brief moment, we kind of just stared into each other's eyes. It seemed like we were having a lot of these moments, kind of the ones that happen in movies. But we snapped out of it as he cleared his throat and started the car before taking off to school, god only knows we can't be late already. I just relaxed in my seat, smiling at the moment and memory. I can't believe he actually kept it, and wears it, even after all these years. 

While we were driving, we kind of just sat there in silence. But it wasn't an awkward kind, it was a peaceful and content kind. It was completely silent between us but I think you could even hear it in the silence. The feelings I had for him, whatever it was maybe love but who knows, you could hear it in the silence.

Stiles ripped me front my thoughts as he cleared his throat again. "So my dad got a call last night.." He started saying as I looked at him confused. "It was about the driver, they said he succumbed to his wounds.." 

"He-he died..?" I stuttered as I looked over at Stiles. He silently shook his head as I let out a sigh, I felt sorry for the man's family. God only knows what Scott's going to do when he finds out, he'll probably go crazy and blame himself. I took a deep breath before asking if Scott knows about the driver.