11. Control Is Overrated

In the morning, Stiles took me to my house so I could change into something suitable for school. Not that I didn't enjoy wearing his clothes, they were comfy, but I didn't want to give anyone a reason to say something to us. I changed into a simple outfit before looking in the mirror and trying to cover up my cut with some foundation. 

Yeah, I didn't think this was going to work so well. 

I sighed to myself, already feeling like I was going to regret going to school or leaving the house today like I did yesterday. I saw a figure in my mirror as I gasped, turning around before realizing that it was only Stiles. I let out a sharp sigh before glaring at him, "way to sneak up on me Stilinski." 

"Sorry but we're going to be late for school." Stiles reminded me while I cursed to myself, grabbing a bunch of things that I wasn't even sure I would need but it was better to be prepared than sorry. I tossed everything in my bag before slinging it over my shoulder and rushing out the door. "Woah, hold up." Stiles laughed at my quickness before I accidently bumped into him, knocking both our bags over. 

"Shit, sorry." I apologized while helping him grab all his stuff and grabbing mine. I stopped once I realized what had fallen out of his backpack. I picked it up, smiling down at it before looking over at him. "What..?" I laughed while showing him the picture of the two of us that had fallen out of his wallet. 

"It's not a big deal." Stiles blushed while I smiled at him, placing a kiss on his cheek. He froze while he looked up at me confused. I smirked at him before taking out my binder, showing him a picture I had of the two of us on the front. 

"Great minds think a like." I smiled as we helped each other up, rushing out the door so we wouldn't be late. 

*

Stiles and I tried texting Scott a million times but he wasn't responding. What if something was wrong..? 

"Scott's still not answering." Stiles hissed while we were sitting in Chemistry. I was now sitting next to Danny, Stiles sitting behind me because Harris didn't think it was a good idea if the two of us were sitting next to each other. 

I whispered back at him, "Allison isn't answering either. I'm sure everything's fine, they're probably just ditching for her birthday." 

Lydia had somehow managed to find out Allison's birthday, making me help her stuff balloons and birthday stuff in her locker. Lydia knew both mine and Allison's locker combinations, I should have warn Allison sooner that Lydia kind of throws kickass parties but also loves giving birthday stuff. Lydia is like the birthday fairy. Last year, she somehow managed to stuff balloons and a cake in my locker. I could barley fit my gym bag in there but Lydia somehow found a way. 

"We have to talk about..ummm..the thing." Stiles started saying but stopped once he remembered that I was now sitting next to Danny. I couldn't help but smirk at him before shaking my head.