4. Lingering Feelings

Scott went to work at the animal clinic, while Stiles and I decided to go back to his house to hangout. This was usually how our nights went; with spending time at the other's place. It wasn't out of the ordinary since we've been hanging out and having sleep overs at the others since we were in diapers. 

We were sitting on his bed, watching movies. At least we were supposed to. Stiles had tuned out and started looking something up from his computer. Honestly, it was annoying me since I came over so we could hangout and he was just on his computer but I decided not to say anything. I'd rather spend time with him like this then not at all. 

After a little bit longer, I had finally gotten tired of this. I tried talking to him a couple of more times about things that were happening during the movie, but he just ignored me. He would mumble a couple of things but they weren't any actual words. I was especially getting annoyed due to the fact that we were watching Star Wars; a movie he insisted that we watch. I personally wanted to watch something a bit more my cup of tea, like Harry Potter. But noooooo, I agreed to watch Star Wars for the hundredth time because he wanted to. 

I didn't say anything but I started sitting up, grabbing my bag and putting my sweater on. When I started standing up, that's when Stiles finally turned around and looked at me confused. 

"What are you doing?" Stiles looked confused. 

I shrugged my shoulders, picking up my bag off the floor and starting to walk towards the door.
 "I'm gonna go.." 

"Why?" 

"Because I came over to spend time with you but you seem more interested in whatever porn film you're watching on your computer then spending time with your best friend." He jumped up, blocking my exit while I gave him this look, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "And by the way, I didn't want to even watch Star Wars again for what seemed like the eight hundred time. I wanted to watch Harry Potter, you know since it was my turn to pick the movie but I agreed to Star Wars even though it was my time to pick because you wanted to watch it. But you're not even looking at the screen." 

"It's not porn." Stiles said sternly, of course this was the part of the sentence he picked up on first. I mean did he just completely ignore the part where I said he is ignoring me for a electronic device. "And I know you think you're being ignored and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to but when you see what I've been researching you'll understand." 

I rolled my eyes at him as he guided me to sit in front of his computer. He opened the tab and what I saw in front of me was not what I expected. Honestly, I thought it was porn. Porn, I think I could have handled since I walked in on him one time during the summer. He claims he was playing League of Legends and the tab just showed up on his computer. Frankly, i still don't believe him.