3. Cutie In The Woods

I can't believe the amazing out of this world crap that went down at lacrosse practice. So Scott was actually pretty good, I mean not saying that he sucked before buuuuuuuut there was a reason he wasn't first line. But the way he was playing today, it was so weird. It was like he took superhero steroids because not a single ball went past him when he was in the goal, not even when Jackson went up. 

Allison did go as I said she would, turns out she was just as impressed with Scott's performance as the rest of us were. So looks like Scott's got his in for now. 

Right now however, I was hiking through the woods once again. Scott had lost his inhaler when we were attacked yesterday so he insisted we come back to find it, while Stiles wanted to find the body. Honestly, I did not want to ever step foot back in these woods but Scott kept going on and on about how the inhalers were like sixty bucks. 

"I can't believe we are back in these woods after last night." I complained as the three of us kept on walking through the woods in search of Scott's inhaler. "So are you going to tell us what kind of drugs you're taking that turned you into this Lacrosse God over night?" I raised an eyebrow at Scott, deciding to change the subject off of the creepy woods we are hiking through. 

Scott just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball." 

"So you're basically living out the matrix?" I laughed along with Stiles while Scott just gave us this look. Yeah, he didn't really get our humor. Stiles was usually the only one who laughed at all my jokes. 

"You're not listening to me." Scott groaned. "That's not the only weird thing that happened. I can hear stuff too that I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things..." 

I looked at him weirdly as Stiles offered me his hand to help me across the little stream we were stepping through. I grabbed it without hesitation as I gave him a quick thanks and a small smile on my face. He smiled back at me, and it was not until that moment where we were both smiling at each other did I look into his eyes. 

There was something lingering behind them, something I couldn't quite put my finger on yet...

It was like I could just stare into his eyes and count all the colors, how I would describe my favorite color as the color in his eyes...

Wait, what? 

"Smell things?" Stiles laughed out loud. "Like what?" 

I shook the thoughts out of my head before turning my attention back to the scene in front of us. "Well I can smell the mint mojito gum in your pocket." Scott pointed to Stiles before turning to me. "And I can smell the pink passion fruit lemonade lipgloss that you have in your purse." Scott said like he had just bested the both of us.