Meanie✨

"Mingyuiee~" Wonwoo whines out to Mingyu who was busy texting god knows who. It was a off day for them and the others had left to their own destinations taking the chance for a break to do their personal stuff, it was only them that was left behind and Wonwoo decided that sticking to Mingyu would be ideal incase there's any disturbance.

(A/n ladies and gentlemen i have no clue what I'm writing but savour the smut that'll come after)

Mingyu turned to Wonwoo a bit taken aback by his whining and reach out his hand to ruffle his hair.

"I'm bored" Wonwoo let out.

"I am too, let's do something fun" Mingyu suggested.

"What do you suggest?" Wonwoo questioned.

"Hide and seek?" Mingyu said with a poker face.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah but there's one condition, the loser have to listen to the winner's request" Mingyu slyly said.

Wonwoo thought for a while, he's bored as hell and he doesn't want to continuously stare at his phone screen.

"Okay" he replied getting up from Mingyu's lap.

"I'll be the seeker" Mingyu said standing up following suit with Wonwoo.

"How long do I have to hide to win and am I allowed to move my position?" Wonwoo questioned.

"10 minutes and you'll win and yes you're allowed to move your position as long as you don't get discovered" Mingyu replied. "Now off you go" he said turning his back on Wonwoo and closing his eyes.

"Count down of 100!" Wonwoo shouted running upstairs to find his hiding spot.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......"

"100!"

"Wherever you're hiding brace yourself" Mingyu announced with a smirk on his face.

Oh yes this was going to be fun.

**********************************

My friend just told me I needed a professional well I might but anyways thanks for reading

Damn I really should dig a hole

Bye✨