Mine ✨Meanie³✨

Wonwoo's POV

After he left the room I spent a good amount of time searching for an exit. I paced around the opulent room, searching for any hidden exits. The scent of his cologne lingered, mocking me. The plush surroundings felt like a cage, memories of his smirking face haunting my every move. The frustration built as I inspected every inch, my fingers grazing cold walls. No escape.

Tears welled in my eyes, a mixture of anger and helplessness. The lavish decor mocked my predicament. I collapsed onto the sumptuous bed, defeated. The softness beneath me enveloping me completely.

I closed my eyes, replaying the events that led to this luxurious prison. His seductive voice echoing in my mind. The realization sank in-I was alone, trapped in a room and no one will help me. I cried out, the frustration boiling over, the taste of salty tears on my lips.

"You look pretty" a voice interrupted. I abruptly sat up on the bed and covered myself with the sheets like a well programmed machine.

"There's no need to hide it from me. You'll have to reveal it eventually" he said sitting down the bed, the mattress sinking with him. He reach out a hand and pulled me towards him my body once again letting him do as he please.

"What's your name?" He asked tracing his hands along my lips while I lay down on his lap bewildered at what is happening.

"Don't feel like speaking hm?" He questioned cupping my face his hand. "Mingyu " he whispered against my ears. "Kim Mingyu" he added smiling down at me with a loving gaze that got me gagging.

I slapped his hands away and sat up glaring at him with the best of my abilities. He simply chuckled at my antics and pointed at the food on the table that had magically appeared.

"You should eat, you've been asleep without any food for 2 days" he said worriedly or I think.

"I'm not eating poisoned food" I replied my voice laced with disgust. He tilted his head to his side daring to act confused.

"Can't you feel the mate bond?" He questioned swiping his hair back.

Why does he look so hot!?

"I think you're mistaken" I said somehow mastering a stoic tune even though my heart is thumping like I just ran marathon.

He started laughing out loudly at my statement holding his stomach and falling onto the bed. "Baby, how could I ever mistake my mate?" He said seductively reaching out his hand to caress my face.

"Well cause I-" I started to argue but cut off mid sentence by his hands.

"I'm certain you're my mate even if you don't feel the mate bond. It might take time to develope since an omega's instinct is weaker than an alpha's" he said answering my unasked question. He started ruffling my hair and kisses my forehead making me blush like a tomato.

God how many times am I going to keep blushing and giving in to this man like a teenager in love?!

"Eat your meal and take a bath, your clothes will be brought by the servants. I can give you a tour around the mansion after you're done regenerating your energy" he informed sitting up.

"Since you'll be here for a very long time, Darling" he said with a sly smirk. I opened my mouth to argue but the bastard has already left the room leaving me behind.

"Kim Mingyu" I mumbled ransacking my brain at the familiarity of that name. I swear I have heard that name somewhere but I just can't recall but it gives me bad vibes so I guess that's a huge red flag. I glanced to myself to where he had kept the food, as much as I don't want to eat my growling empty stomach is saying otherwise.

"I will think of a way to escape after I'm done eating" I declared to particularly no one.

********************************
I actually have the ending planned but the story in between will be awkward haha

Please vote and comment, it'll be appreciated