Chaos

"We are here!!" Dino, Hoshi and Mingyu shouted at the same time jumping like kids at an amusement park.

"Don't scream as if you've never been to a beach" Scoups scolded getting out of the car as he help some of the members get out.

"Well let them have their fun. It's rare that we get chance to enjoy ourselves without cameras" Jeonghan said getting out of the car like the prince charming he is with Minghao's help.

"Can I go and sit there and pretend I'm a rock" Wonwoo asked getting out himself and staring at the little cave he found under the ginormous rocks.

"Nope we all are getting sun burnt" Joshua answered already dragging Dokyeom along with him.

"Jun, Vernon, come over here!" Woozi and Seungkwan yelled already wetting themselves in the sea and God knows when they got over there.

"Be careful and look out for sharks!" Scoups yelled at them as he grab some stuffs from the back of the car to set up a tent for them to relaxe.

"Wonwoo let's go and play" Mingyu invited grabbing Wonwoo and dragging him into the sea as Hoshi and Dino followed along.

"Help me out will you?" Scoups asked looking up at Minghao and Jeonghan.

"Sure" they replied in sync as they started grabbing the tools from the car.
"I'll help too" Joshua said stepping in to help Scoups in setting up the tent. "Me too" Dokyeom said.

"Hoshi stop throwing the sand at me!" Dino yelled rubbing his face as he spit out the sand from his mouth. Hoshi dying of laughter as he watch Dino suffer.

"Mingyu I don't want to get wet" Wonwoo yelled as Mingyu continued to drag him to the water.

"Drop him in!" Seungkwan suggested giggling at the horrified look on Wonwoo's face.

"Don't Mingy-"

*Splash!*

Laughter broke out as Mingyu dump Wonwoo on the water much to Wonwoo's resistance. Vernon started splashing water on Wonwoo resulting in Wonwoo getting back with a much stronger splash which ended up spilling over Woozi as he too joined in the battle and ended up dragging all the others along with him.

Scoups stared at the brats from the tent he had just finished making and smiled content, happy to see them all having fun without a care and especially seeing Mingyu and Woozi in a wrestle battle was quite amusing for him.

"Should we join in Shua, Dok, Hao, Coups?" Jeonghan asked standing up from the chair that Scoups has brought from wherever. "Yeah we should" Scoups replied standing up himself which was followed suit by the others.

"Hey look Scoups's coming!" Woozi announced. "We should splash water on him as soon as he reaches" Jun suggested. "Won't he get mad though?" Mingyu asked. "It's a must that one should get wet at the beach" Wonwoo answered. "Yeah let's all splash water on him at the same time" Hoshi joined in. "I'm all in" Jun and Vernon answered at the same time.

"Looks like they're plotting something" Joshua said drawing distance between him and Scoups. "They definitely are" Jeonghan answered doing the same as Shua.

"They look like they're just having fun though" Scoups replied completely clueless to what the brats were planning for him.

"If you say so" Joshua replied stopping in his tracks and grabbing Dokyeom while Jeonghan halted Minghao.

Scoups stare at them wierdly before going on without them waving at the others who waved back at him smiling like they're aren't going to do anything.

"You guys seems to be having fu-"

"Go, go, go!!" They all shouted together splashing water at their leader.

****************************

Thankie for reading ✨✨✨