𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗~¹

Jeonghan's P.O.V

This world is ruled by Vampires and at the age of 18 every human is given a chance to try their luck at finding their vampire mate. If after testing they can't find a Vampire mate then they'll be send away from the inner walls of the Empire to work wherever the Vampires see fit. Some after leaving the inner walls have chances of being taken in by Vampires as Little or Blood servants. Most Vampires who can't have children search for humans who they can make into their Little and let me tell you it's shit.

Imagine being forced to act like a kid when you're mentally a grown ass. Vampires age counting is wierd, I know but still it's creepy.

Anyways I'm Yoon Jeonghan or Cheonsa, I personally prefer that one thankyou and I'm very unfortunate to inform you that this lovely angel here, is a human.

I'm going to be reaching 18 next week and all my friends are super excited for me, especially Vernon and Seungkwan. They keep telling me how a handsome vampire will take me in and all those bullshit that's been itching my ears. I just wished that I won't have a mate, I don't want to submit myself to a old rotten blood sucker and be entrapped with him for the rest of my beloved life, that'll be depressing.

"Jeonghan hyung"

"Jeonghan"

"Cheonsa"

And what is my mate turn out to be a pervert? That'll be horrifying. He'll make me do all kinds of dirty stuffs Uck.

"Jeonghan!"

"Yeah what?" I asked turning back to see Vernon with our caretaker.

"We've been calling you for damn 10 minutes hyung" Vernon exclaimed putting his hands on his hips with an angry scowl on his face.

"Oh" was all I said turning away from him and getting back to my thinking.

"Hey, don't ignore me" Vernon pouted. "It's time for lunch Cheonsa. Let's go Dino and Seungkwan's waiting for us".

"Okay" I replied getting up from my place and dragging my feet down the stairs to where Dino and Seungkwan was waiting. Vernon kept ranting about some stuffs but I paid no attention to him.

"So what do you think?" Vernon asked as we reach our seats.

"What?" I questioned confused.

"You weren't listening to me were you?" He asked giving me an eye roll.

"Yeah I wasn't" I admitted. "I was thinking of better things".

"You jerk" Vernon spat not really meaning it but it's how we usually converse. "You didn't hear me telling you about the Arch Duke visiting?" He questioned.

"What?" I asked curiosity pulling me in.

"The Arch Duke of Etherialys is coming to visit next week. He heard about one of us turning 18 and wanted to see if it's his mate" he said grabbing his bowl and digging in leaving me with my brain malfunctioning trying to take in the information.

"Shit just my luck" I muttered under my breathe.

"But imagine how lucky you would be if you turn out to be his mate" he said pointing his spoon at me with a huge grin on his face. "That'll be like hitting the jackpot".

"For you that is" I said ignoring my friends fantasizing over The Arch Duke.

Arch Duke Etherialys. I guess it's just my luck, that guy is renowned for being a war crazed monster and him being a blessed by a Death God is no help at all.

I really hope he's not my mate.

To be continued~

**************************

There'll be a lot of changes regarding personal information so don't mind that.

Thanks for reading and voting.

I was re watching servamp and got this idea🤣🤣🤣

Should I write for Wonwoo and Mingyu too?