† Jihan ✨† ¹

A/n okay folks Thanks to Bae_bunnyyuna I've been obsessed with Joshua and Jeonghan and I swear those two are beauty Gods. Anyways I decided to write a fun scene about them since I'm bored so here I go and if you don't like this then leave.

Enjoy ✨✨✨✨

Joshua P.o.v

"Are you sure you and Jeonghan don't want to come with us?" Scoups asked for the seventh time.

"Yeah I'm sure, the two of us decided to game" I replied for the 8th time.

"Okay then, take care of yourself and call me if anything happens" Scoups instructed like worried mother.

"Aye, aye" Jeonghan suddenly replied popping out of nowhere.

"Leader let's go!" Jun shouted from the car, hoshi joining in with him. Scoups sighted and grab his bag leaving the house giving one last glance at the the so call Evil twins who were smiling at him like angels.

"Take care" I shouted at him loud enough for the others to hear which earned a short from Minghao.

As always.

I heard the sound of engine starting and car driving off leaving Jeonghan and me in complete silence. I turned Jeonghan who was busy pretending to be a stick on the couch.

"What game should we play?" I asked nearing him.

"Dunno but I'm hungry" he replied in a lazy tone.

"Let's cook then" I suggested making him whip his head to me.

"But I'm bored to cook too" he retorted.

"Then starve" I replied making him whine out loudly.

"Fine, let's cook then!" Jeonghan announced dragging himself out of the couch. I followed behind him to the kitchen and started taking out the ingredients from the shelf and refrigerator.

"What should we cook?" He asked turning towards me.

"Curry?" I suggested.

"Hmm, what deserts?" He questioned.

"Pudding?" I replied.

"Okay" he answered him or rather hummed it back.

"You prepare the curry, I'll take care of the deserts" I instructed, he simply nodded his head and went on with his work while abusing his throat and my ears by hitting all the high notes

I love these rare times when it's just the two of us without anyone, don't get me wrong I love the other members to bits but sometimes its just needed to chill in peace with you mate.

********************************

Thankie for reading

I'm planning on writing a lot of Jihan if I get time, I have tons of idea in my head so look forward to it hehe.