♠Jihan♠{+18}

"Shh~ I'll be quick, I promise" he replied expertly moving his hands up Joshua's shirt.

Joshua is having a huge problem and that problem being the human below him who seems to have thrown away the meaning of shame.

"Jeonghan~ I can't keep my voice under control" Joshua informed leaning down on the desk while moving his hands to grib Jeonghan's hair.

"Ack" Jeonghan moaned out when Joshua grabbed his hair a bit too rough. "Shua my hair" he tried to warn but unfortunately for Jeonghan Shua was too lost in his pleasure to be caring about how hard he was gribbing Jeonghan's hair. He decided to ignore the pain and continue trying to release Shua.

"Should we call Joshua hyung and Jeonghan hyung?" Dino voiced echoed from outside the classroom. Joshua eyes went wide and looked down to Jeonghan with a hard glare.

"It's fine" Jeonghan reassured but it had no effect on Joshua as his panic attack started to kick in. He doesn't want to be caught by his maknae doing such indecent acts, he won't be able to pick up his pride to face him again.

Or maybe he does.

"It's fine they'll come out when they want" Scoups replied to Dino swaying him away from the classroom.

"I'v-ve got to thank Choi for that" he breathlessly let out lifting him head from the desk and leaning his weight on the chair.

"Jeonghan~I'm close" he warned, tears forming on his eyes as Jeonghan speed up his movement to add to the torture.

"Jeonghan-Ahhhhh" Joshua moaned out unable to muffle out his voice with his hands as he spill all over Jeonghan's face as he had managed to pull out in time to avoid spilling it down his face.

"Now that's a treat" Jeonghan said crawling away from the desk and stading up taking out a packet of tissue to rub his face.

"Don't.Ever.Do.That.Again" Joshua warned trying his best to muster a scary glare but to no effect as his flashed pink face and tear stain face wasn't doing him justice.

"Aww but you enjoyed it" Jeonghan teased leaning down with his handkerchief to wipe Joshua's tears away. "We should totally do that again" he remarked earning a scoff from Shua.

"Let's wash up in the restroom" Jeonghan said lifting up Shua in a bridal style easily.

"Yeah we shou-"

*Door slammed opened*

"Hyung!" Dino let out smiling ear to ear only to stop in his track with his mouth wide open like a pufferfish. Realisation soon set in on him as his face started turning into a summer tomato.

"I'M SORRY FOR INTRUDING!" He yelled before slamming the door shut poor door
And running down the stairs in a hurry.

Joshua and Jeonghan looked at each other for a few minutes before sighting and continuing their journey to the restroom.

********************************

Damn it why am i writing this when i have school in 2 hours😭😭😭

Thanks for reading✨✨✨✨