§ Shua×Cheol×Jeong § {+18}

"Ah, he can't even moan Sir" Jeonghan giggled not long before burrying his face into the sheets to refrain his wails as Cheol hasten his hands.

"Ah, Cheol~" Jeonghan moaned shaking his hips trying to wriggle out of grasp.

"Where do you think you're going bunny?" Cheol smirked thrusting his fingers deeper into Jeonghan making him scream into the sheets.

Cheol was melting with the amount of moaning and screaming that was coming from the mouth of these two angels. He grabbed the dildo stuck at Shua's hole and turn on the vibration making him squirm in his place but a smack to his butt was enough to stop him from struggling.

Red marks started painting Joshua's ass as he crawl on Scoups's leg and hump himself to orgasm. Jeonghan on the other hand was sinfully moving his body in sync with the thurst sending shocks of pleasure down his spine as he feel himself on the edge.

"Cum anytime you want" Cheol groaned making them both nod their heads submissively at him. He grabbed on the dildo and started thrusting it in and out of Shua's making him gasp and slowly breaking him

"Ack, ah, ah,ah~" Joshua moaned out making Jeonghan turn his attention to him and gulping as his saliva pooled at his mouth.

"I'm at my limit" Jeonghan whined out dragging his hands down his leaking member and stroking it fast and expertly as Cheol watch him with preying eyes.

"Me too!" Shua moaned out loudly shaking his hips more to meet the thrust.

"Ah~I'm cumming" Jeonghan whinoed splattering the sheets with his release as Cheol withdraw his hands making him slump down on the bed, twitching from the aftermath of his release. Joshua followed along not long after dirtying the sheets and spilling on himself falling on the mess as Cheol take out the dildo turning off the vibration.

"Let's get you guys clean up" Cheol muttered lifting both Jeonghan and Joshua with ease in his arms and taking them into the bathroom.

Cheol heated up the bathtub while grabbing the shower faucet and rinsing off their slick covered bodies. After the bathtub was heated he gently sat them down and bathed them individually making sure to clean them everywhere and took them out, blow drying their hair and dressing them up in new clothes. By the time he was done Jeonghan has already fallen asleep lazily falling off the changes bed, Shua on the other hand was as awake as an owl.

"You didn't have to Cheol" Joshua said reaching up his hands to hug Cheol.

"I couldn't just leave you there like that besides, I like taking care of you guys so it's okay" he answered running his hair across Shua's soft ones and earning a satisfied hum.

"You did get any release" Shus suddenly said lifting his head to meet Cheol's.

"It's fine" he reassured settling him into the blankets. "I can take care of it myself" he answered.

"But-" Shua was about to retort when Cheol's finger landed on his lips silencing him. "Shhh, darling it's fine, sleep" he whispered ruffling his hair and tugging him in. Cheol switch off the lights on the room letting he darkness settle in as Jeonghan and Joshua drift off to sleep while he watches over them, a smile on his face as he looks over to see the two angels sleeping peacefully.

End~

**************************************
Damn I'm so happy to have this over with and super content with how this turn out

Nearly 3k👀🤣🤣🤣

Thankyou so much for reading and voting on my story✨✨✨✨