Meanie✨²

Wonwoo had somehow fit himself inside Joshua's closet, he sat there nervously wondering if it really was the best place to hide. Mingyu's loud counting had sent him into a panic mode and he's pretty sure that Mingyu would have heard him running upstairs.

He had somehow managed to squeeze himself in but it's too congested and he's having difficulty breathing, maybe he should change his place he thought but the chances of getting caught by Mingyu will be high and God know what that guy is going to demand from him.

"Wonwoo hyungiiiee~" Mingyu coed loudly making Wonwoo cringe at his voice.

He should have really find another spot instead of Shua's closet, this isn't really ideal especially when it's squeezing the life out of him.

*Door knob unlock*

"Shit" he thought to himself, moving his hands to his mouth muffle out his noise while trying to steady his breathing, this was just a game of hide and seek like the usual but something inside him was screaming that he's going to regret getting caught by Mingyu.

Footsteps got closer and closer to the closet and it finally came to a halt. Wonwoo thinking that Mingyu had left the room released his hands from his mouth to let out a loud sigh, relieved that he's gone, unaware of the fact that Mingyu was just standing in front of the closet waiting for him with a devilish smile on his face.

Wonwoo waited for a while for his breathing to settle and crawl out of the closet thinking to himself that hiding behind the couches might be good idea when suddenly strong arms snaked around his waist, the smell of vanilla invading his nostrils.

"Caught you" Mingyu said letting out a deep chuckle sending shivers down Wonwoo's spine.

**********************************

The fact that my exam starts tomorrow and I'm writing this is worrying.

But thankyou to whoever's reading this