~Ramen Problem~³

"Really?" Scoups questioned.

"Yep, we have found the culprit!" Jeonghan replied excitedly.

"Who is it?" Vernon asked.

"Well about that, I decided to have a little fun" Jeonghan replied.

"What's going on?" Mingyu questioned still half asleep.

"Joshua hyung's playing detective" Jun replied.

"With the help of the security footage" Minghao added.

"Detective of what?" Mingyu questioned.

"Someone stole his ramen" Hoshi answered.

"Oh".

"I can hear you guys clearly" Jeonghan said giving them a daring look. "Anyways since all of you are here I would like to announce something" he exclaimed. "I know who stole my ramen and I'm sure the culprit is well aware of it too so my demand is: Buy me a whole set of ramen pack and give it to me by tonight!" He announced.

"Why not just say who the culprit is Jeonghan?" Joshua whined out rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Nope it's more fun this way Shua" he answered.

"Oh and no one will check the security footage or else they'll also have to buy me a pack too" he said happily dragging Shua up to their room. "Come on Shua, let's put you to bed" he giggled.

"What the heck is up with him?" Minghao sighted.

"Don't know" Hoshi replied.

"He loved being cheeky" Scoups replied.

"And dragging things too long" Vernon added.

"And making sure to leave everyone anxious" Dokyeom said.

"Well I'll be going back to my room. I need to catch some sleep" Wonwoo said standing up from the couch. "Mingyu are you coming?" He asked. "Okay" Mingyu replied.

"Wait Mingyu" Scoups halted him. "I'm not really suspecting you or anything but did you mistakenly or unknowingly ate Jeonghan's ramen last night?" Scoups questioned.

"No, I didn't Hyung" Mingyu replied innocently making Scoups smile gentle at him and motioning him to go with Wonwoo.

*At night*

Joenghan was impatiently tapping his foot on the floor and counting down numbers as a way to distract himself from falling asleep. Shua was already fast asleep on his lap hugging Jeonghan's waist and if Jeonghan had his phone he would have click a few thousand pictures of this sleeping beauty.

"Come on what's taking him so long" Jeonghan whined out. "It's just a ramen pack" he grumbled.

"Mm.....Jeong... Jeonghan?" Shua sleepily asked rubbing his eyes and lifting himself from Jeonghan's lap, releasing his grib.

"Yes Shua?" Jeonghan replied sofy ruffling Shua's hair and smiling at him adoringly.

"Has he not come yet?" Shua questioned.

"Nope not yet"

*Crack*

"Oh he's here!" Jeonghan excited said.

"Welcome Ramen Thief" Jeonghan said dramatically opening his arms.

"Jeonghan Hyung here's your ramen. I had to sneak out to buy these and don't tell the others about it" Vernon whispered.

"Why did you even take it?" Shua questioned confused. "There was a huge 'Belongs to Cutie Jeonghan' plastered on it".

"I was half asleep okay?" Vernon argued.

"Then why didn't you admit that you took it?" Jeonghan asked.

"I forgot that I did" he replied. "I had to wreck every shop to buy the exact flavour, luck was not on my side as most of it was sold out. Look, I'm soaking wet shopping in this thunderstorm".

"An apology would have been accepted if you just came to me and explained Vernon" Jeonghan said making Vernon click his tongue and Joshua stare at him as if he was mad.

"Why didn't you say so then?!" Both Vernon and Shua whispered yelled.

"Cause I didn't want to" Jeonghan pouted.

"Now, now, now, I have my ramen, Vernon admitted that he took it and we got to spend time Shua. All's well that ends well" he said.

"Argh, God Jeonghan" Shua sighted.

"Vernon, I'll take you out to dinner some day when I get time to make up for what this fool put you through" Shua said pointing at Jeonghan.

"Really?" Vernon questioned.

"Yes, really" Shua replied.

"Ehh, what about me?" Joenghan whined.

"You have your Ramen" Vernon and Shua replied smiling at him as if to say 'shut up'.

"Meanies".

End~

****************************

In response to this👇

Hehe thanks for reading and voting ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨