My Nemesis {Meanie³}

Wonwoo's Pov

"There's many traps laid here in the ruin. I have already mentioned it to you guys before we entered but let's go over it once again" Jeonghan said taking out the map.

"This is where the artifact is or atleast they think it is. The North of the Ruin consist of Nightwalkers but we have to pass that area since it's the only way to enter the inner section" Jeonghan informed. "Moreover this Ruin is built like a maze so we might end up going to the wrong direction and directly land in torture room or any other place which is extremely dangerous so please keep track of the markers" He adviced.

"What if we end up getting split?" Evan asked curiously.

"You're not a baby jeez you can find the way out on your own" Rachelle said folding her arms and huffing loudly.

"I agree with Evan, what if we get seperated? This Ruin hasn't been fully explored so there's still a lot of stuffs we don't know about. For all we know there might be a SSS class creature dwelling here since this used to belong to the Elves and they were known for their crazy experiments" Lydia said making Rachelle glared at her.

"That's why I said don't-" Rachelle continued but was cut off by Jeonghan interfering. "Yes that might happen that's why you were given the bracelet. It lets us know your location incase we get seperated so please put it on like the others and stop creating trouble and acting immature" Jeonghan replied saying the last lines in a stern manner almost maliciously at Rachelle who turned red from embarrassment and took out the bracelet putting it on.

"Alright let's move out" Joshua order as we followed along. 20 minutes passed and we didn't encounter any creatures which was totally weird and creepy. I had a gut feeling that something was going to happen. An ominous feeling dawn over me as I watched them walked futher into the Ruin.

"Captain" I called out. He turned his back facing me, "What is it" He asked. "I might be acting paranoid but I've got a bad feeling about the door ahead" I said pointing at the huge door away from us, it was covered in blade marks, skeletons dangling and blood making it look even more horrifying.

"What door?" Jeonghan asked looking confused as he look back at me and then the door.

"That door in front of us" I pointed getting confused why he couldn't see it.

"There's no door" Jeonghan replied as shivers ran down my spine making my hair stand. The door started to morph into a creature, black shadowy hands started crawling out dripping with blood as it landed on the ground. My eyes went wide grabbing my sword with shaky hands.

"What's wrong is there something in front of us?" Evan inquired looking confused as much as Captain was. Joshua was eyeing me with a serious look before a realisation dawn on him.

"Fuck it!" He yelled. "Nightwalkers!" He screamed at him grabbing Jeonghan in a protective manner probably out of habit. "Wonwoo drink the potion" he yelled at me. I hastily grabbed my bag and opened it rampaging thought the stuffs but it was too late I was too distracted with Joshua's panicked state that I didn't noticed the creature crawling to me.

Black, it was pure black like a void. It eyes were magnetic as if it was pulling me in. Blood dripped down its disfigured face as it lifts it hand to snake it around me. I stood there petrified staring straight at it, my whole body trembling at its presence. I heard my teammates scream my name as I look away the creature at my teammates I met Rachelle's eyes, her hands on her mouth with her eyes wide open like she has seen something she shouldn't have. I saw her rushing forward to grab me while the others stood there with confused look.

It was too late, my vision went black.

Am I dying?

**********************************

Reading Circe and going through an emotional rollercoaster

Please vote and comment 💗💗💗💗💗💗

God I'm having too much fun writing this one.