My Nemesis {Meanie⁴}

A/n Mingyu might be a bit forceful in here and chapters to come so please bear that in mind

I swear this is the side effects of reading Vipers and Virtuous.

Wonwoo's Pov

I woke to gentle taps on my face. Forcing open my eyes the lights blinded my vision making me whine out in complain but the gentle laugh of a man brought me back to my senses as I glance up to take a look at whoever's lap I was laying in.

My eyes locked with his silver ones twinkling in the dim light. I stared at him in a haze lost in his silver ocean until my reality dawns upon me. I abruptly woke up and back myself into the corner wrapping myself in a protective manner as if he was going to jump at me any second.

"Why are you here?" I demanded flashing him an angry glare. He smirked at my reaction, a pleased smile tainted his face.

"Is that how you're supposed to treat your saviour?" He questioned making me frown at him. He stood up from the ground and make his way to me lifting me up in a bridal style as I struggle to get out of his rock hold.

"Let me go you bastard!" I spat frustrated at my helplessness. He ignored my protest and continued to carry me away.

"Stop struggling, your magic was drained and you had a curse on you" He said finally looking straight at me. "You should be on your knees thanking me for my good grace and timing that I stumble upon your unconscious body" He added.

"Kim Mingyu, I didn't asked for your help" I argued.

"Yes you didn't but I decided that it was needed so you should be thankfully" He replied back in a calm manner. I gave up my struggles half an hour later after I had exhausted all my strength I had gathered from sleeping. I don't know what came over me probably my unneeded attention deprived self but I snuggle up his chest.

I never once paid close attention to it but he smells like Petrichor. A sense of nostalgia hits me like waves of the ocean crashing into the shore I relaxed into his hold as I slowly found myself drifting off.

"Sleep" He patted holding me closer and casting a spell on me.

Minutes or hours later I woke up to the sound of crackling fire and the smell of burnt wood invaded my senses. I opened my eyes and sat up before the cold wind hit me making me shiver. I hugged myself before realising that I did not have my jacket not my pants and I was covered in someone else's cloth. I squealed loudly standing up and looking around before my eyes landed on his sleeping face.

Mingyu

His eyes shot awake at my voice as he grabbed his sword.

"What's the matter?" He asked worriedly.

"Where's my clothes?!" I demanded as he stare at me with wide eyes before smirking.

"I threw it away" he replied calmly. He kept his sword down and he gave me a charming smile. I was about to protest but he interrupted making me glare at him.

"It was torn and soaked in blood so I washed it. It's still wet and you might get sick if you had worn that so I left it to dry outside" He explained.

"Why am I here with you?" I questioned eyeing him suspiciously. He snorted out aloud and told me to sit down.

"The Nilfeim Ruin is connected to the Crudel Palace. I was on a solo mission there when I was suddenly transferred to the Nilfeim Ruin and that's when I saw you nearly being eaten by the creature. If not for the spell I casted on you back at the academy, you would have been chewed up" He said making me look at him horrified not at the fact that I nearly was chewed up but the fact that his spells saved me.

"You casted spells on me!?" I yelled angrily. He rolled his eyes at me and stood up walking towards me and pinning me on the wall.

"Yes I did" He replied his face was just a inches away from mine.

"Why?" I asked, my face already turning pink.

"Why? Do you really need to ask that?" He said grabbing my hips.

"Of course I do! You casted spells on me without my knowledge!" I screamed at him pushing him away.

"And so? It saved you life!" He answered back his voice coated with anger and something else that I couldn't comprehend.

"That no damn rea-" he slammed his lips on mine before I even had the chance to argue.

**************************************

Thankyou for reading!

Please comment and vote, it'll be appreciated ✨✨✨✨💗✨