~Ramen problem~¹

"Who ate my Ramen?" Jeonghan asked glancing back and forth to all of them.

"I came back from work only now" Scoups replied.

"Me and Jun were at a cafe" Dino said.

"So excluding you guys who ate my Ramen?" Jeonghan demanded.

"I didn't Jeonghan hyung" Hoshi replied. "I was filming".

"Then who did? Just answer me guys, I won't get mad" Jeonghan said pouting a bit.

"We don't know" they all replied at the same time.

"I'll check the security footage then" Jeonghan said turning away from them. "And when I find the person who stole my ramen they'll have to pay for my ramen the whole month" Jeonghan declared.

"What's going on here?" Joshua asked coming in to the living room followed by Wonwoo.

"Are you guys done with the shooting?" Jeonghan asked hugging Joshua immediately.

"Yeah we are" Joshua replied hugging him back.

"Did something happen? Why are all of you so tense?" Wonwoo questioned looking at his fellow members.

"One of them stole my ramen, excluding coups, Hoshi, Jun, Dino, Shua and you" Jeonghan replied glancing back at them as they all turn their heads away feigning innocence.

"Just check the security footage" Wonwoo suggested taking off his coat and settling himself next to Mingyu who was asleep.

"I was going to do just that" Jeonghan replied. "Let's go Shua" Jeonghan said grabbing Joshua's hand and dragging him upstairs.

"So who ate it?" Scoups asked after Jeonghan and Joshua left.

"We didn't!" All of them said at the same time.

"Then did a thief broke in?" Minghao asked.

"Of course not" Scoups said.

"Well let's just wait for them to get down from the room" Wonwoo said slumping down on the couch.

"Yeah let's wait"

To be continued~

***********************

This randomly came to my head, don't judge me for it