Fleeting Dream

Jun's Pov
"Are you sure about this?" Vernon asked coming up behind me. He slowly put his hand on my shoulder in a reassuring hold in an attempt to probably ease me.

"Yes, I'm certain" I replied reaching up my hand and placing it above his. "It's the very least I can do for him" I replied giving him a force smile. He hesitantly give me a final glance before letting go and nodding.

"I'm sure he'll be delighted" Vernon said exiting the room leaving me all alone with my gloomy thoughts. I grabbed the pendant and flicked it open, a smile breaking through seeing the smiling face of my most beloved angel. "Hao.........." I whispered, my voice coming out in a small whimper trembling slightly. "I hope you'll love this".

"Jun, it's time to leave. Let's go" Cheol said entering the room. "Are you ready?" He asked with a concerned tone. I nodded my head meekly. "I have already come this far. I can't give up half way now can't I? He wouldn't be so happy" I replied making Cheol hug me tightly.

"Yeah, he'll probably give you a long lecture if he was here" Cheol joke making me smile for a few moments. "Okay then let's go I'll lead you up" Cheol offered extending his hand. I slid my hand and he squeeze it making me chuckle. "Don't worry so much. I'll be fine" I reassured.

I stood backstage, heart pounding with a mixture of anxiety and fear. The roar of the crowd echoed through the corridor, a thunderous wave of anticipation. A thousand pairs of eyes awaited me.

As I stepped into the spotlight, my legs quivered, but I took a deep breath, summoning my inner strength. The sea of fans stretched out before me, their adoration palpable. My anxiety transformed into a surge of energy, a reminder of why I was here.

"Jun"

My eyes met those my fans' and in that moment, confidence surged through me.

"I stand before you tonight, not only as an artist but as a grateful soul. Your unwavering support and presence at this concert fill my heart with profound gratitude. Each one of you has made this journey unforgettable, and I want to dedicate this final song to someone very special".

"Tonight, as we share this moment, I'm reminded of the love I once had, a love that touched my soul deeply. This song is dedicated to my beloved, who brought immense joy and meaning to my life".

"As I sing these final notes, let us remember and celebrate the love that never truly fades away. Thank you all for being a part of this incredible journey. Your love sustains me, and I will cherish this night forever".

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. ⋆

In a garden of memories, where lilacs once bloomed,
Your love, like their fragrance, forever consumed.
But now you're a whisper in the evening breeze,
A love lost in time, beneath the old oak trees.

Ah, lilac of my heart, so tender and blue,
I mourn for the moments we'll never renew.
Regret fills my soul, as I sing this refrain,
In this simple oath to love's beautiful pain.

Your smile, like the sun, warmed my coldest days,
In your arms, I found solace in countless ways.
But fate had its plans, tore us apart at the seams,
Now I'm lost in a world full of shattered dreams.

Oh, lilac of my heart, so tender and blue,
I mourn for the moments we'll never renew.
Regret fills my soul, as I sing this refrain,
In this simple ode to love's beautiful pain.

The lilacs still bloom, their petals so fair,
But nothing compares to the love that we shared.
I wish I'd held tighter, I wish I'd been true,
Now all I have left is this song for you.

As I lay down these words, like tears on a page,
I ache for the love that time couldn't cage.
In the still of the night, I can almost pretend,
That you're here by my side, my forever, my friend.

Oh, lilac of my heart, so tender and blue,
I mourn for the moments we'll never renew.
Regret fills my soul, as I sing this refrain,
In this simple ode to love's beautiful pain.

So, here's to the lilacs, so fragrant and bright,
They bloom in your memory, both day and night.
Though you're gone from this world, your love will remain,
In this simple ode to love's beautiful pain.

************************

As the morning sun streamed through the curtains, I awoke to the gentle sensation of my head resting on his lap. He sat there, softly humming a melancholy tune, his eyes fixed on some distant thought. My heart swelled with a bittersweet warmth as I gazed up at him, lost in the delicate melody and the quiet, introspective moment we shared.

"Hao" I muttered softly almost a whisper. He gazed down on me a smile slowly breaking through his delicate face.

"Had a bad dream?" He cooed. I nodded my head and snuggled closer hugging him tightly. "What was it about?" He asked softly.

"Nothing" I answered reaching out to hold his hand and placing it on my face. "You're here" I mumbled almost in disbelief.

"You're here"

"I'm here"

*******************************

So folks I'm back! ahahaahahahah

Okay jokes aside damn my exam did me bad I'm still crying over it and thankyou for much for 19k views😭😭😭😭😭😭

And I'll be removing Apocalypse since I had no clue what I  had intended to do with that story.

Anyways thankyou for reading have a nice day✨✨✨✨