Cheonsa's Birthday Wish

Jeonghan's Pov

"Shua what if I told you that I wanted something" I asked curiously glancing at Shua who was busy practicing his dance.

"I would get it for you" he replied stopping amid his dance and turning to me. "Is there something you want?" He asked coming towards me. I tapped the place next to me and he sat down with his legs crossed.

"Not really or maybe" I teased making him frown.

"Just say it Cheonsa" Shua insisted making me giggle. "Why do you always beat around the bushes" he sighed.

"Well because it's super exciting and thrilling to see you pondering all over your pretty head to decipher it" I answered.

"Well isn't that just great" he said rolling his eyes.

"Not so much for you" I added ending his sentence. Shua gave me a playfully glare before standing up and flicking me on my forehead.

"If there's something you want then feel free to ask me. I'll get it for you okay?" he said. I nodded my head and watch him leave the room leaving me wondering whether I should really tell him or not.

~Few days later~

"Shua I've decided!" I excitedly yelled slamming the door to our practice room opened. I'm glad I did because the stunned look on Minghao and Vernon's face and Cheol with his hand on his chest was priceless.

"Really?" He questioned. I nodded my head happily.

"What is it?" He asked stopping whatever he was doing and looking at me.

"Let's all go on a forest trip!" I exclaimed running to him and grabbing his hands in mine. "And you don't get to say no cause it's my birthday day after" I ended the sentence before he even had a chance to protest. Shua stared at me like I have gone mad but eventually let out a defeated sigh.

"You heard him" Shua said turning to the others who now has their attention on us. "The angel has spoken" Shua added making Minghao gag.

Ah typical Hao.

"Jeonghan, we can't possibly book a trip to the forest a day before and I don't think the company will allow us" Cheol argued.

"Nor our manager" Vernon added to the gloom.

"Well Shua over here said that he'll do anything I want and that's what I want and don't dare back away from your promise Shua" I said giving Shua a stern look. "And as for our manager, Cheol can work his leader charm" I smiled dumping the responsibility on him.

"You're impossible" Cheol remarked to which both Vernon and Minghao immediately nodded their heads.

"I'll try what I can but don't blame me if we can't go" Cheol said. I happily gave him a right hug and ran out of the room to the throw the news at the rest of the members.

To be continued ~

****************************

So do you think Cheonsa our lovely angel will get to go his forest trip👀👀

I'll release next chapter on his birthday ehehehe.

Thanks for reading, please vote and comment it'll be appreciated ✨✨✨