Meanie✨³{+18}

"Caught you" Mingyu said letting out a deep chuckle sending shivers down Wonwoo's spine.

"That was really easy" Mingyu said letting go of Wonwoo's waist while Wonwoo stood still frozen.

"Hyung is something wrong?" Mingyu asked worried.

"No I-um no it's nothing" Wonwoo hurriedly said.

"You're gonna stick to your promise right Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked giving his hands for Wonwoo to take, pulling Wonwoo up when he grab it.

"Yeah, what do want?" Wonwoo asked trying to mask his nervousness.

"Anything I want right hyung?" Mingyu asked seeking permission.

"Yeah that was the deal"

"Then follow me hyung" Mingyu said as he stared walking away

"Okay" Wonwoo replied following Mingyu like a lost puppy.

Mingyu lead them to their shared room and locked the door behind them while Wonwoo stood there waiting for Mingyu.

"Okay now hyung, can you sir down on the bed?" Mingyu requested which Wonwoo obliged. "Wonwoo, this might be wierd but my request is, I want to take your virginity" Mingyu said with a poker face.

"Oh okay" Wonwoo replied not really giving it much though before suddenly screaming, "what?!!!".

"Yeah you heard it right hyung, I want to rail you up, you said anything right? You agreed on it" Mingyu stated.

"Yeah I did but this-this is" he stuttered flustered out by how blunt Mingyu asked for it.

"Yes or no?" Mingyu demanded. "You don't have to if you don't want to" he assured in a worried tone.

"I-" Wonwoo stare up at Mingyu who had a very serious look on his face. Thinking about it, he wouldn't mind actually......

But he surely can't tell that to Mingyu right? It would be admitting that he had a crush on him or worse, that he likes him.

He started fiddling with his fingers pondering wether he should allow Mingyu to take him, he would feel bad for refusing and moreover this is a chance for him to maybe make Mingyu his. After arguing with himself back and forth for 10 minutes straight he finally nodded shyly.

Mingyu's face light up immediately as he kneeled down to grab a sealed box, ripping it open while Wonwoo stare at him confused. But he didn't had to wonder for long.

"I'll have to blindfold you, Is that okay?" Mingyu questioned asking for Wonwoo's consent.

"Um, yeah okay" Wonwoo replied.

Mingyu shove inside the box and took out a pretty lace blindfold, holding it up as Wonwoo leans in. He tightly covered Wonwoo's eyes making sure to check that Wonwoo is comfortable. He started stripping Wonwoo out of his clothes and once Wonwoo was settled in comfortable, he started pouring the lube on his hands and inserted his finger slowly earning a delirious moan from Wonwoo.

"Mingyu~ah fuuck" Wonwoo moans out as Mingyu continue thrusting his finger in and out of Wonwoo's quivering hole. Wonwoo's sweet moaning was sending Mingyu over the edge, the urge to bend him over to fuck the life out of him was dangerously close.

"Mingyu more~" Wonwoo unexpectedly whined out making Mingyu pause his actions which resulted in another desperate whine from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo realising what he had just said started blushing furiously and attempted to hide his face but Mingyu was having none of it as he grabbed Wonwoo's hand and pinned it above his head.

"Naughty aren't you hyung?" Mingyu teased making Wonwoo as red as he could get. "Hyung, if you want it so desperately than you have to beg for it nicely" Mingyu stated making Wonwoo gape open his mouth which was taken advantage of by Mingyu as he grabbed his face and kissed him, shoving in his tongue forcing Wonwoo to open up.

Breaking the kiss apart he started thrusting his fingers in a slow torturous pace making Wonwoo squirm and shake his hips in an attempt to pleasure himself but Mingyu's hold wasn't letting him. He went on squirming and whining for a whole 20 minutes before finally giving in and begging Mingyu.

"Mingyu please, please, please go faster I'm begging you, please mess me up" Wonwoo let out, his mind cloudy with need. Mingyu's last string of sanity broke with Wonwoo's begging, flipping Wonwoo over the bed on all fours and shoving himself in without warning.

"Ah, fuck yes please!~" Wonwoo moaned out shaking his hips to met Mingyu's wild thrust.

**************************

My lord it's 12:47 am and I'm writing while i have exams at 9 great bwahahaha anyways enjoy ✨✨✨✨✨

Sorry this is my first time writing smut