Seoksoo{+18}

Um so this was a request and I'm sorry it took so long but I hope you liked it

Seokmin's Pov

Wrecking my memories on how I got into this situation leaves my head spinning round without any answers. I was too lost and broken hearted by the rejecting that I let my instincts guide me to the mess I am currently in. The bustling noises outside seems so distant right now, my body aches like I've been ran over by a train but one thing I do know for sure is that his touch is comforting enough to bring me back my drowned self.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly but his hands never left my body and truthfully I don't want them to either.

"I'm fine" I replied reaching out my hands to grab his shirt yanking him down to steal a kiss that feels like a sin.

"You look lost" he chuckled slowly undoing my shirt. I pouted a bit before stubbornly refusing his claims, slurring my words in between.

"What's your name?" He asked leaning down to leave trails of saliva and hickeys on my neck.

"Lee Seokmin" I mumbled reaching out my own hand to fumble with his buttons. My drunken self can't even figure it out.

"Joshua" he husked, his lips near my ears making me blushed red but loving the feel of his warmth enveloping him.

"Pretty" I drunkenly muttered. He gave me the most charming smile I have ever seen and continued on his exploration of my body. My body was burning up like I had a fever probably cause I drown 2 whole bottles of alcohol which was extremely unhealthy but no matter, a broken heart needs alcohol to heal. His touch wasn't at all uncomfortable and the burning sensation of my body was somehow pleasurable along with his cold hands running up and down my waist and chest, pinching my nipples and sucking my skin leaving marks everywhere. I looked up at his face in dazed, tears staining my face at the remembrance of the guy that I fell for like a fool.

"I'm sorry but I only see you as friend"

"Bastard" I cried out making Joshua's eyes go wide as he halted his movements.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked worriedly looking down at me. "Should I stop?" He questioned making me feel pinge of guilt rising up.

"No please don't" I begged entangling our hands together. "I'm sorry I just......got a bit lost in my thoughts" I slurred out forcing a smile on my face.

"If you're uncomfortable then please don't hesitate to stop me" He reminded before tucking his hands inside my pants and stripping it down in a split second.

"What-" I began to say but he silenced it with a kiss forcing his tongue in and making me melt completely giving in to the pleasure, to the comfort he was offering me.

"It's okay" he whispered holding me still like a fragile glass that'll shatter the moment you let go. "I'll make you forget everything so focus on me precious" he said pulling up my shirt and leaving me bare in front of him.

"This....um it's a bit embarassing" I managed to blurt out turning to the side to hide my face. He gave a me a flirty smile before grabbing my thigh and lifting my right leg up and putting it over his shoulder.

"Oh don't be" he said leaning down to kiss my stomach. "You'll be screaming out my name soon anyways" he teased reaching down his hand to squeeze my butt.

"Hgnh!" I squeaked looking up at him horrified at the noise I had just made.

"Shhh, let it all out" he comforted reaching out his hand to the drawer near us and grabbed a bottle of lube and condoms. "Got to make sure you're well streched. We wouldn't want to have you screaming that it hurts now would we?" He joked popping open the cap and squeezing it on my hole and slowly massaging it.