Mine ✨Meanie Bonus✨ {+18}

I won't lie about the fact that I do read a lot of smut books but I've never been good at writing them but I tried my best so I hope you like it.

There might be some mistakes since I was so damn embarrassed to even re read it for mistakes so ignore that ahhh........

(Kill me someone please)

Wonwoo's POV

"Wait Ming-ah~"I moaned loudly feeling my body tingling at his touch. Mingyu gripped my clothed cock and stroke it teasingly while continuing his attack at my neck and collarbone.

"Darling, the baby" I reminded him greedily kissing him back. He groaned loudly the vibration making me weak in my knees. My right leg was slung above his shoulders while he shower hickeys all over my thigh.

"Our baby will have to excuse his Daddy" he said teasingly stroking my swollen belly with his free hand. I let out a loud moan when he started rubbing his thigh between my legs.

"What a slut" he whispered nibbling my earlobe. I whined loudly at the comment feeling my precum leaking uncontrollable.

"Strip" he said harshly letting go of my legs. I drop on my knees and immediately start undoing my buttons and kicking off my sweatpants. He chuckle softly watching me strip out of my clothes in a hurry. I playfully look up meeting his eyes that were filled with lust.

"You're looking at me like you want to devour me this instant" I chuckled reaching out my hand to undo his belt. He let me be humming to himself when I undid his belt and pulled down the zipper of his pants with my mouth, seductively looking up at him while doing so to make sure to squeeze out the best possible reaction. His hands went behind and grabbed a fistful of my hair forcing me to look up at his hunger filled eyes.

"Don't tease me angel" he warned pulling my hair and signalling me to continue. I let out a whimper and messily fumble with his pants dragging it down his knees and licking his strained cock hungrily. He groaned at my touch and pulled me up roughly making me yelp loudly.

"On the bed dear" he ordered. I swallowed the lump in my throat loving the way he was manhandling me like I was a toy. Five years of kink testing made him confirm that I like degrading play and most of all when he's being rough but tonight he's being more gentle than his usual self probably because of the life growing inside my belly and the fact that it belongs to him as well.

"Our baby will think that his daddy is a meanie" I commented getting on the bed and bending down so that my ass is out for him. A smack on my left bump made me yell in pain and pleasure both, tears ran down my face as I glance back at him surprised.

"Don't talk unless I allowed you to" he warned. I nodded my head obediently and he hummed in response pleased with my obedience. I lay in waiting my body filled with excitement and anticipation, the air was charged with excitement as the unmistakable sound of a wrapper being ripped open echoed through the space.

"Ah~ it's col-*smack*" I moaned out when he started squeezing the lube on me earning a smack on my unbruised bump. I whined out loudly burying my face on the pillow, my asshole twitch in response to his fingers gentle massaging the surface before he plunges two fingers in without warning. I gripped the sheet for my dear life biting down on my botton lips to restrain my moans, enjoying the feeling o his fingers making a mess inside of me.

"You can let out your moans. I want everyone to know what a whore you are for me" he said inserting another finger in without warning that had me moan out even louder. My body started burning up as I started leaking on the mattress non stop, confused I look up at my husband who was smirking down at me like he won a trophy.

"I triggered your heat" he mumbled leaning down to capture my lips in his. "I'll release my pheromones so relax" he assured wrapping his free hand around my waist.

"Mingyu, please just put it in" I demanded my head completely clouded with desire. He grabbed my arms and put them above my head using his other hand to line up his cock at my entrance. I wriggle my butt trying to put it in voluntarily but he smack my reddened butt again. I cried out in pain, tears running down my face. "Stop.." I begged swaying my body provocatively.

"Ming-ahhhh!!" I screeched feeling him push inside me suddenly. He let go of my hand and started showering kisses all over my body to distract me from the pain I was feeling. I stayed still letting myself adjust to his size, it's been months since we did it so it hurts a bit and I don't think I'm ever getting used to how much he stretches me.

"Shh relax" he hums stroking my swollen belly gentle as he stays still for me to adjust which I am extremely thankful for. "Wonu turn around" he whispers, his hands gently guiding my body to flip over and face him, my eyes were with tears and checks flush, mouth agap and drools rolling down my face. "Sexy" he chuckled lifting my leg and putting it on his shoulders before he slowly starts moving.

"ahh~" I moaned feeling every inch of his length slip in and out of me. I lay there quietly letting him do the job but frustrating built up and I tried moving my hips faster.

Bad move

"Argh-ah!" I gripped the sheets like my life depended on it, that little daring move I did a minute ago was the trigger for Mingyu to go to his beast mode. My mouth hangs, incoherent words slipping out every now and then that only fuels Mingyu to pound into me harder. I don't remember when we changed our position but my body was currently folded between him and the bed, though not the most comfortable position it gave his access to bury his cock balls deep inside of me. My hands were wrapped around his shoulders clawing at his back leaving visible scars that he would most probably flex about later.

"Min-ahh! fuck, feels really good" I managed to stutter out between his violent thrust. He groaned loudly in response lifting me up so now our position has changed and I'm cradling his lap with his cock buried inside of me.

"Ride me" he demanded slapping my ass that made me mewl. I nodded my head fixing myself in a more comfortable position and tangled my fingers with his as I start riding his cock.

"Husband~" I mumbled feeling myself near the edge. I stare into his eyes silently begging for his permission. He let go of my hands and wrapped his hands around my hips and started pounding in me. I grabbed his hair pulling and biting down at his shoulders as I scream in both pain and pleasure. I tried to form words but it wasn't possible especially when he's hammering his length into me like there was no tomorrow. Feeling myself on the verge I started kissing his face and biting on ear to get his attention.

"You can cum" he said grabbing my waist with such strength that it was sure to leave a mark. I let myself sink in the pleasure cuming nonstop and painting his stomach white.

"Inside" I mumbled loosing my conscious slowly, my whole body ache with pain. He slammed into me one last time before filling up my inside as I fall asleep in his arms.

********************************

I crack my eyes open to the feel of something stirring inside of me. I immediately sat up on the bed ignoring the aching feeling that was burning into me as I lay my hands on my stomach. A sense of pride fills me as I feel our baby move inside of me. I shook Mingyu who was passed out beside me awake. He grumpily sat up and flashed me his flirty smile as I grab his hand and put it over my stomach.

"Can you feel that?" I asked grinning at him he eyes went wide as the life inside me moved around. He suddenly pulled me to a tight hug leaving me surprise.

"Thankyou" he mumbled tears running down his face. "Thankyou for choosing me" he added. I slowly cup his face in mine and locked out lips together.

"I love you Kim Mingyu" I whispered against his lips, rubbing his tears away. "Forever and always" I said smiling gently at him.

"I love you too" he returned. "I love you Kim Wonwoo"

*****************************

So, I tried my best and I hope you like it and someone please find me a burial site and black coffin I need to bury myself.