Mine ✨Meanie¹✨

This is a request story so thankyou to carat_forever_17 and AmairaSid13ZaraAdil for the idea, I hope your guys like it🥰

Wonwoo's POV

In a world ruled by Alphas being an omega can be quite challenging especially when you're a male omega but I was fine with the scornful looks, hateful glares and disgusted faces. I was fine or should I say used to it, used to being mistreated and disregarded by others all my life. I had a loving mother who tried her best to protect me from the harsh reality that I had to face and I truly love her for it but after her death I had to learn to deal with it myself and it wasn't easy especially getting a job but here I am peacefully working in a flower shop though it doesn't pay much it's enough for me to get by and the owner is quite generous to me.

I guess I should consider myself as one of the lucky ones since I can live such a peaceful life or so I thought.

So I have a question, what do you do when your mate is a mafia and even worse the boss...........

Answer, you run.

I was doing wonderful till yesterday's evening when I suddenly heard someone screaming in pain and me being me went to check it out to help out if I can because my stupid self can't just leave someone crying out in pain alone. It ended up being the regret of my life when I stumble into the middle of a gunfight between mafia members, fabulous right?

And like a cherry on top I bump into one of the members who knocked me out instantly and that's how I ended up here, tied up on a chair and blindfolded.

Just fantastic.

"Why's that brat here?" a rather horse voice asked, judging from his voice he's probably in his 30s or I think.

"Not sure why he's being kept here but apparently he ran out of luck and ended up stumbling into our warzone, he's got some devil's luck" another guy joked.

"Well since he's pretty he'll probably end up as a offering for the Don or some higher ups" the hoarse voice guy replied.

"He looks like he's about to pass out should we undo his blindfold atleast?" The second guy asked.

"Do you wanna get murdered Youn?" The guy with the hoarse voice asked.

"Not in the mood Niel" Youn replied dragging a chair and sitting down in a rather loud manner.

"So the kid's gonna starve here till someone picks him up and takes him to the HQ?" Youn questioned.

"Fine I'll grab something you undo his blindfold " Neil gave in leaving the room grumbling.

"Sorry kid it's the least we can do" Youn says to me before undoing my blindfold and taking off the tape on my mouth. I gasped loudly struggling to breathe properly. I looked up from the floor and my eyes locked with pitch black eyes, fucking void.

"You look like you've met the devil himself" Youn said running his gloved hands through his azure blue hair that fits perfectly with his pale skin. "I'm quite honoured" he teased grabbing my chin to look up at him.

"What a pretty face, too bad it's going to end up in some else's hands" he said rather sadly.

"W-why am I here?" I managed to stumble out. Youn gave me a disregarding look and settled down on the floor of the room.

"If you have ears and a brain then you already know why" he replied lazily.

"Can't you help me?" I pleaded trying out my luck.

"No can do kid" he answered bluntly. "I still love my life and my job you see"

"You guys seems to be having fun" Neil said entering the room with a bottle of water and what looked like food. He passed the water to Youn and started unpacking the food and it smelt delicious.

"Here drink some water" Youn said bringing the water near my mouth. I happily drank the water and greedily gulp it down when my stomach suddenly growled. Neil smirked at me and started laughing out joined in by Youn.

"I hope you eat corn dogs cause if not then you better starve" Neil commented. I nodded my head and graciously ate the food offered.

~10 minutes later~

"So what's your name kiddo?" Youn asked sitting down.

"Wonwoo" I replied.

"Fitting name" Youn said lighting up a cigarette.

"Youn, new orders we gotta move the kid to a hotel" Neil informed. Youn let out a short and sat up. "I bet we got to drug him?" Youn asked.

"No choice" Neil replied ignoring my horrified look.

"Wait what do you-"

********************************

I gues this might take a few chapters but oh well ehehehe

Anyways thank-you for making requests and I'll try my best to write them so I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment it'll be appreciated ✨✨