~Ramen problem~²

*Upstairs*

Joshua stared at Jeonghan who was humming non stop as he open the door to check the security footage. He wonders what's so special about his ramen that he had to do this but then again this is Jeonghan he's talking about.

"Can I wait for you outside?" Shua asked to Jeonghan.

"Nope you have to stay with me" Jeonghan replied squeezing his hand a bit tighter and dragging him down on the chair.

"Let's find out who's the thief!" Jeonghan cheered.

*In the living room*

"I just heard Jeonghan's excited yell" Minghao said grabbing his phone out of his pockets to scroll away his boredom.

"When was it stolen?" Wonwoo asked a bit curious about the whole situation.

"Last night" Jun replied.

"Hoshi you didn't right?" Scoups interrogated.

"No I didn't. I was filming" Hoshi retorted.

"What about you Woozi?" Scoups questioned turning towards Hoshi who was busy munching on snack and watching Netflix on his laptop.

"Nope I was in my room the whole time last night" Hoshi answered going back to his business.

"Scoups's playing Sherlock" Vernon said making the others laugh out loud and earning a glare from Scoups.

"You're going to wake Mingyu" Wonwoo warned.

"Wait actually did we asked Mingyu?" Dokyeom suddenly said.

"I don't think it's him" Scoups immediately defended.

"Yeah I don't think Mingyu will do that" Wonwoo answered.

"Well why don't we wake him up and ask?" Minghao suggested putting down his phone.

"Wonwoo wake Mingyu up" Jun told.

"But he's sleeping so soundly" Wonwoo replied a bit hesitant to wake up the sleeping giant.

"He can sleep after this" Vernon, Seungkwan and Hoshi said at the same time.

"Okay fine" Wonwoo agreed. "Mingyu hey, Mingyu, Mingyu! Wake up Mingyu" Wonwoo shook him.

~5 minutes later~

"Hmmm~" Mingyu sleepily whined. "What's the matter?" He asked getting up.

"We wanted to ask you something" Scoups replied smiling at him.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"Did you by any chance ate-"

"I FOUND THE CULPRIT!" Jeonghan announced coming into the living room with a huge smirking face followed by a tired looking Joshua.

To be continued~

*************************

Thanks for reading

Currently plotting a smut scene as celebration for reaching 1k. Look forward to it🤣🤣