Meanie✨⁴{+18}

(A/n) Dear Lovely Lord up in heaven please forgive me. Gosh I dying of embarrassment writing this but I don't want to leave it incomplete,

Hellllllllpppppp

"Ah, fuck yes please~" Wonwoo moaned out shaking his hips to met Mingyu's wild thrust.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Wonwoo moaned, no practically screamed as Mingyu thrusted in and out of him without caring to take a break or let him breathe. Drools drip down his face as he keep trying to catch his breath.

"Ming-yu sl-slow down, please" Wonwoo begged trying to knock some sanity into Mingyu. Mingyu despite the whinning kept going pounding into Wonwoo relentlessly staring at him possessively like kid that has just found a new toy to play with.

"Ah" Wonwoo kept moaning gribbing the bedsheets as his knuckles turn white, his eyes cloudy and stain with tears, his cheeks flushed red, his hip bend and ass up in the air, his drools drenching the bed so was his cum as Mingyu manhandled him.

"Wonwoo you look so fucking pretty right now" Mingyu growled into Wonwoo's ears earning a hard blush from Wonwoo who tried to burry his face on the bed but Mingyu having non of it grabbed his hair and yank his back to his chest, the position placing his cock deeper into Wonwoo as he let out a guttural cry, whimpering loudly.

"Maybe I should dress you up in a lingerie next time" Mingyu suggested still keeping his relentlessly thrust.

"N-n-no" Wonwoo whined his whole body shaking as he reach his peak.

"Uh, uh, uh" Mingyu hummed. "Not so fast Wonwoo" Mingyu whispered as he got a hold of his cock blocking his release. Wonwoo let out a huge whine accompanied by his hands weakly tapping Mingyu's arms.

"You have to do me a favour first" Mingyu coaxed.

"Wh-what is it?" Wonwoo asked shakily turning his tear stained face towards Mingyu who took the chance and kissed him deeply.

"Call me Master and I'll let you cum" Mingyu replied while assaulted Wonwoo's neck.

"Huh-Ah!" Wonwoo screamed as Mingyu keep pistoning into him.

"Call. Me. Master" Mingyu repeated emphasizing every words sending shiver down Wonwoo's spine.

"But-Ah fuck!" He whined.

"No buts" Mingyu retorted squeezing Wonwoo's cock more making him cry out.

"I won't" Wonwoo replied.

"Oh you will" Mingyu answered back, slamming Wonwoo's body on the bed and thrusting into him.

"No~" Wonwoo replied.

"Come on, you want to come right?" Mingyu teased. "Then call me Master, only that".

"Ah ok-okay~" Wonwoo finally gave in desperate to let it out.

"Ming- Master, please let me cum" he begged with all the strength left in his body. Mingyu let out a satisfied and let go of his hand. Wonwoo screamed into the pillow before collapsing completely without an ounce of energy left in him. He slowly felt sleep overtaking him as he heard Mingyu say something to him but he couldn't make it out. The last thing he remembered was Mingyu kissing his forehead and smiling at him.

**********************

Kill me, kill me this instance.

This will be my first and last smut I'll ever write Gosh.

Thanks for reading ✨✨✨✨✨