My Nemesis {Meanie²}

Wonwoo's Pov

It was raining heavily, perfect day to stay curled up in bed but for me it was my first mission with a team. I was kind of excited for it because I've only been receiving C-B rank solo missions and this will be my first team mission and to make it better Joshua and Jeonghan from the Arknight and Orphic Unit will be joining us.

I kick down the sheets from the bed and got out of bed making my way into the bathroom and taking a bath since I need to look my best. I got out of the bathroom and grabbed my uniform hanging by my bed. Combing my hair in the right way and fixing my uniform properly making sure there's no spot left dirty. I headed into the kitchen making myself a light breakfast and boosting my energy with coffee. I grabbed my sword on the wall and put it in my waist looking at the mirror one last time I grabbed my badge and went out the door.

***********************************

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Joshua Hong from Arknight Unit. I'll serve as your Vice Captain" Joshua greeted along with Jeonghan. "I am Yoon Jeonghan from the Orphic Unit. I'll be your Captain for this mission" he introduced as all of us followed along.

"I am Jeon Wonwoo. I am from the Arcsil Unit" I introduced as it was my turn. Everyone nodded their heads taking in my name. One of the girl rolled their eyes making my twitch in annoyance.

"I have heard a lot about you" Jeonghan said extending his hand. "I hope we'll get along well" He said giving me a kind smile ignoring the murmurs from others.
"Like wise Captain Jeonghan" I said shaking his hand.

"Alright attention everyone" Joshua called taking out a map from his bag. "This is the map of Nilfiem Ruin and where we will be going for this mission" Joshua said as he continued to explain the details and warned us about the dangers and types of creatures found in the Ruin.

So apparently our main objective is to retrieve an ancient artifact at the bottom of the Ruin which was stolen by the Elves. It belonged to the First Emperor of our Empire but during the war the Elves managed to break into his castle and steal it. The Nilfiem Ruins is newly discovered but it has been explored to some extend by others when they realised that it was an Elves' dwelling during the war. It's a SS-rank mission that's why we have two S class, namely Jeonghan and Joshua along with 5 A class which includes me, Rachelle, Eric, Lydia and Evan.

"Beware of the Nightwalkers that dwells inside the Dark crystals, they may look weak but their illusion spells are extremely dangerous and their poison is deadly" Joshua warned. "Thankfully for us most of the Nightwalkers inside the ruins are only B ranks" He reassured.

"Also look out for goblins, they are armed with knifes and bows" Jeonghan added.

"Any more questions?" Jeonghan asked looking around us. All of us shook our heads indicating that we have none.

"Alright then let's head out shall we? It'll take atleast an hour to reach the Ruin. I hope all of you are prepared with your potions, weapons and of course food" Joshua asked.

"Yeah we are Captain" Rachelle seductively replied already flirting with him as the boys move away in disgust and Jeonghan gave her a silent shut up glare. She shut her mouth seeing the glare and peace dawn upon us once again.

*******************************

"Damn this place looks creepy as hell" Eric commented looking around the entrance of the Nilfiem Ruin.

"This was where captured war prisoners were kept. It was not meant for living" Joshua replied already entering the Ruin followed by Jeonghan.

"Then why was the artifact brought here?" I asked curiously looking around the place.

"Oh shut up" Rachelle spat glaring at me. I eye rolled and followed behind our two Captains.

"They probably wanted to take it somewhere where the Emperor won't suspect" Joshua replied looking back at me. "Are you curious about the history" He questioned to which I nodded. "Then allow me to entertain you as we move along" He said smiling at me.

"Vice Captain you don't have to entertain him......." Rachelle whined annoyed.

"I actually want to hear it too Captain" Eric joined in.

Joshua smiled at us warmly and nodded his head as he started telling us stories of the war and the Emperor slowly and explaining our doubts.

"Shua, shhh" Jeonghan suddenly said looking around the place as his hands landed on his sword. "Enemy" he whispered lowly making sure only we heard it.

"Goblins" Jeonghan informed gesturing Lydia to take out her bow. She did as told taking out her long pretty black bow embedded with Blood crystals.

Pretty

"Take them out there's 3 of them, probably scouts" Jeonghan said moving aside for Lydia to aim. Lydia stretched her bow and chanted some spells as burning arrows formed on her drawn bow. She took them out with ease as we watch we amazement.

"I hope there's no more of them I hate goblins" Rachelle whined as I stare at her annoyed.

"Hopefully not" Evan said.

"We should wait for a while before proceeding" Joshua said as he lay his bag on the ground.

"We should discuss plan incase of an emergency" Jeonghan said following Joshua. We all agreed with him as we sat down to listen to whatever out Captain had to say.

*************************************

Thankyou for reading!!!!  Please vote and comment it'll be appreciated 💗💗💗✨✨✨