Funeral and Ashamed

It's 11 pm and it's raining hard with thunderstorms, we could see around 10 cars driving in the middle of road near musutafu. Inside those cars, no one utters a single word along the road. It feels like anyone that dares to utter a word will get yelled out by everyone in the car.

Inside one of the cars, there are a total of 5 passengers sitting in the car. The one that's driving is Aizawa shota also known as eraserhead as he just drives in total silence while having a solemn face, sitting beside him is detective Naomasa who's just looking at the road and not bothering to look at the three passangers behind him as he was too disguisted with their presence in the car.

Behind them is the yagi family sitting in the car in a gloomy atmosphere. Inko is sitting on the left side of the car near the window, she just looked out at the window while crying. And we see her holding  photo of izuku at the age of 4 as she was just fed up with herself and we see toshinori there also regretting it and we see izumi sitting on the right side of the car with a sorrowful expression.

As she regrets everthing that she did to izuku with her friends. She promised that she will protect him no matter what but what happen she turned her back because of her friend idea to bully him as she remembered every punch, every kick, every insult that she has done to her brother as she feel immense guilt inside her body and they don't know why but they suddenly feel chills in their spine.

One hour has passed since they drive to the site and they finally arrive. They got out of the car and grabbed a flashlight for everyone so that they could see since it was the middle of the night.

"Where is it" Aizawa asked sternly to izumi.

"It's right there" She said while pointing the way.

"Lead the way" Aizawa told her and she complied with no question. They didn't argue or spoke, just walk in silence while the children are leading them the way to the grave.

It was a chilly night, the wind was rustling while the tree leaves falling everywhere. The sounds of owls and crickets could be heard from the distance as they continue to walk in. As katsuki and izumi lead them the way as Aizawa and Tsukauchi follow them from behind.

Finally, they arrive at the location, it was a tall tree with a scary look and the tree itself is marked is marked with the letter of IY Which stands for izuku yagi

Everyone looked at the tree with a saddened look on their face while the kids are getting traumatic memories that flashes through their eyes, Where they carried izuku's body from the alley to this forest and buried it in a hurry so that no one wou...

Everyone looked at the tree with a saddened look on their face while the kids are getting traumatic memories that flashes through their eyes, Where they carried izuku's body from the alley to this forest and buried it in a hurry so that no one would look for it.

Aizawa decided to break the silence by saying to katsuki while looking at him with an angered look

"All of you dig the grave" he ordered

At these all of them silently obeyed and the rest of them just follow suit. Momo is trying to create a shovel for them to dig the grave but aizawa uses his quirk on her.