Final battle and Katsuki falldown

As it was the final battle and because of momo outrage katsuki is disqualified and is currently there in recovery as we see there the semi-finals had started as Mic shouts

"FIRST UP, WE HAD THE QUEEN OF THE CLASS HERSELF. SHE BREAKS THROUGH ALL OF THE CONTESTANT'S BONES WITH HER SUPERPOWER QUIRK. GIVE IT UP FOR IZUMI YAGI." Present Mic said and the crowd goes wild with that statement

"FROM CLASS 1A, HIS PERSONALITY IS AS COLD AS HIS GAZE, YET HIS SMILE IS CAPABLE TO WARM THE HEART OF THE LADIES. GIVE IT UP FOR SHOTO TODOROKI." Present Mic yelled out and the ladies in the crowd began to chant his name.

Both of them now enter the arena as they stare down at each other. One is brimming with excitement, while the other is filled with seriousness as both of them want to win this match so badly.

"Now, is everyone ready?" Midnight asked both of them and they just nodded to her question. 

"Let the battle of the quarter-finals begin!"she shouted

And the person who makes the first move is Shoto as he uses his quirk to create an ice barrage, but Izumi generates a shockwave made from punching the air using One for All thus breaking apart the ice. The shockwave from both of the attacks was very powerful and it nearly blew both of them to the back.

Izumi used her Telekinesis to propel herself so that she doesn't fall and Shoto who got blasted with the shockwave immediately creates an ice shield to cover his back so that he doesn't get blown to the back and lose because of a ring out.

Seeing how powerful Izumi has gotten, Shoto keeps continuing his assault by using his flames this time, but Izumi switched from using One for All to her Telekenisis and creates a psychic barrier to stop the flames.

Then he began to keep switching from using his ice to his flames and Izumi just counters it at whatever he was throwing at her. Thus they continue to go back and forth.

Seeing that Shoto had begun to get exhausted and a little frustrated that his attack had no effect, Izumi choose to use this chance to attack. She lifted a couple of the ice boulders that scattered around the arena and throw it at him. But Shoto uses his flames to create a fire blast and melt the ice immediately before it could hurt him.

And suddenly Shoto launches an ice attack on her, not giving her a chance to breathe. The ice trapped her from head to toe, thus trapping her there. The ice had encapsulated her entire body covered in ice.

"IZUMI YAGI HAS GOT HERSELF TRAPPED FOLKS. IS THIS THE END OF HER?" Present Mic announces.

As Silence rang throughout the stadium once more, Class 1A was looking in horror and Shoto decided to break the silence.

"Midnight end the battle it's over" he said as she was going to announce shoto as the winner when suddenly izumi managed to broke the ice barrier with a shockwave but her arm is injured due to the backlash of her quirk.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT, FOLKS. IZUMI YAGI HAS COME OUT FROM THE ICE THAT'S TRAPPED HER. I'VE TO SAY, THIS BATTLE HAS TURNED INTO THE NEXT LEVEL FOLKS." Present Mic yelled and the entire arena is filled with loud cheers.

Soon she launches herself at him with the help of her telekinesis, trying to punch him using One for All. But Shoto was faster as he create an ice wall between them and blocked her assault.

Izumi thought that switching from long distance fight to a close distance would be an advantage for her, but Shoto is more talented than she thought and his quirk is almost as versatile as hers.

"Wow, both of them are going at each other," Kaminari said in awe.

"Yeah, none of them giving each other a break." Tsuyu said while watching the scene in front of her.