Journal.txt

I cannot see anything. I am in a dark room, in which I am completely surrounded by some unidentified soft material. My captivity in this room remains another few hours till I hear voices coming from outside the soft wooden walls. I hear a dark-voiced man say "Ma tahan lasti paadile enne kella kahe tundi". After a few seconds of computing I identify the language as Estonian, and the man said "I want the cargo on the boat before two o'clock". I must be in Estonia. But why would I be in Estonia? The man mentioned a boat, which means that I must be in a dock by the sea or some other water. The room suddenly twitches, and an indescribable sense of pain spreads through my body.

Another few hours pass until I hear the sound of a car engine starting, followed by movement. After fifty-three minutes and seventeen seconds the vehicle comes to a stop. Even though the car is not moving, I can feel how the room I am in is moving. It is much brighter now, so I can see that I am inside a wooden crate. 

The crate is opened, and I can now see a middle-aged man and another man in his twenties standing in front of me. The middle-aged man is wearing a neat vest, and a pair of jeans. His hair is messy and dark grey, fitting his short beard. The other man is wearing a grey uniform and a grey cap along with it.

The shoes on his feet are dirty and he is wearing a pair of black gloves on his hands, I am unable to see whether they are dirty or not. His hair is in a shade of light brown, and lies above a young and lively, but at the same time cruel and emotionless face. He is wearing a badge saying "BOTDELIVER: FANCY TRANSPORT". Even though this service evidently brought me here, since I was just taken out of one of its vehicles, I know nothing about it.

- You sure it works? asks the middle-aged man suddenly.

- Sir, I guarantee you that it works perfectly, the other one answers.

They take a moment.

- Is it on right now? asks the middle-aged man.

- Yes, turning it off would dent the battery, the other man explains.

- Should I try it, you know, to see if it works properly? asks the middle-aged man.

-I would recommend you doing so. the younger one answers.

The men help carrying me out of the crate.

I can now see that I am outside of a mansion. The house is made of polished marble, and has different textures and shapes carved in. I see statues of children next to the stairs on the way up to the house. They look sad, and they make me feel something. It feels like some kind of pain within me that is slowly reaching through the back up to the neck and finally reaches the throat.I then take a look around the beautiful mountain landscape. Green meadows reach in between the mountains, forming endless valleys. They go through the mountains, all the way up to the snowy tops. Livestock graze on the bumpy terrain, keeping a rather long distance from each other. The sky is entirely azure blue, leaving only a few clouds that are moving towards the mountains. This pretty sight has taught me the meaning of joy. I stand turned away from the house, ready to walk down the road and onto the meadows when I suddenly feel how something his pushing against my neck. It is the man in grey uniform. He forces me back to the mansion.

-Where are YOU going, tinhead?

I suppose he is going to hurt me if I do not answer quickly, so I make the fast decision to be honest.

-I want a closer look on this place's beautiful natural resources, I answer quickly.

He smiles mockingly at me, and shakes his head.

- You can dream about that, if you now can dream at all, that is, he answers.

He pushes me into the house. It hurts.During my attempt to rise up from the floor, the middle-aged man helps me up. He seems to be a resident of this building, so I better obey him in order to not end up damaged.I take a look at his interior. I notice that the rug I am standing on reaches through to the whole living room where I am. I see pedestals with neat miniatures of what seems to be animals. A cat made out of a metal with resemblance to gold and a winged horse made out of what looks like cyan glass are the two statues to grab my attention first.

- Welcome home, the man says.

- Thank you, I answer.

- My name is Damian, but you call me "Sir", he then commands me.

- Okay, Sir, I answer.

Sir commands me to stand completely still, which I am currently doing. I can then hear him mumble something for himself. I think he is saying something rude about politics.

I am right about to ask why I should stand completely still when he suddenly punches me. His hit is powerful, and it strikes me right in the stomach. It is extremely painful, and it feels as though something inside of me has broken. I fall powerless to the floor.

- Pray for mercy! he shouts.

- Please! Do not do that again! I scream.

His one-coloured fabric shoe strikes me in the face. This hurts way more than that hit in the stomach I received earlier.

- Beg me to not end your life! he yells.

I do not possess a life, but I still follow his orders so that he will not expose me to any more suffering.

- Please do not kill me! I beg you! I plead to him.

He laughs hysterically and continues to beat me. I frequently attempt to rise up, but he keeps taking me down. Every time hurts more than the previous one.

As I mentioned before, I do not have a life. However, I wish I had one so that it could end.