Journal.txt(28)

I am not dead yet. By thinking logically, I would guess that I was, but now this is happening again. I am in the place where everything I have experienced and perceived is gathered in one unit. The whole thing seems to really have grown a lot since last time I visited... sensed... or experienced it. Yes, that is probably the best way to put it. This is some kind of experience or feeling rather than a point you can find yourself in. Sam is here, maybe more than anyone else. Even Damian takes up a big part of this place or state, almost as much as Sam. They feel different in many ways, though. That part that is devoted to Sam is warmer and more detailed, while part that belongs to Damian is cold and plain, heavy and rough. Eve has a place, too, very close to both Adam and Cee. There is a river of metall running between their spots, connecting them in a way which cannot be compared with anything else here. Even that robot I saw in the factory only for a few seconds has his own place here.

Of all machines, MB-344013 has the smallest part, a cramped, distant area consisting of fear alone.

I return to the outer world, to be welcomed by the angry face of Damian.

- Wake up, arsehole! Damian yells and slaps me. First now, I realize what just happened; In fear, I accidently shut myself down. I did not even know I was capable of making such an impulsive decision, or maybe I have never thought of such decisions as 'impulsive' before.

- Why? You are just going to kill me anyway, I tell Damian, whom seems to smile. He is enjoying this, and I am pretty sure that he holding back laughter.

- I want you to witness your own end, he answers shortly.

- Going to shoot him anytime soon, or are you going to let them run again? one of the soldiers ask, and the man next to him begins to laugh. I laugh a little as well, and as expected, this makes Damian furious. He looks at the soldier who started, and raises his fist in the hasty, threatful manner which I could expect from him. However, he changes his mind and turns to me instead. Damian hits me several times, before overthrowing me with his entire body weight. When he is done beating me, he demands a helicopter and a man to guard him. The commander seems to agree to these terms, and calls someone on his very thick cellular phone. After a while, a smaller helicopter is flying towards us. It lands next to the humans' vehicle, and the pilot opens the door.

- Well, I got here. Now what? the pilot asks the commander, in Hindi.

- Take the billionaire wherever he wants with his dolls, the commander tells the pilot. They are wrong, Damian is actually a multi billionaire. Unless Damian overestimated his resources, or he wants others to overestimate them.

Damian tilts over to me with his stiff, cold look. I prepare to hear the very worst from a mind like his.

- What are they saying? he asks me.

- That your face belongs in a garbage can, I tell Damian, whom is already headed to the commander and the pilot.

- So you don't like my face, eh? Let's see how much you like it in court! Know what, I've had it with your giggles behind my back, and there will be consequences once all of this is over! Damian rants at the two men, who seem to be a bit confused. The pilot makes a literal translation of what Damian just said, and then he shows my owner something on the phone. Damian excuses himself and returns to me. He beats me up while calling me by phrases such as 'liar' and 'rat', I can confirm the first one due to the fact that I sometimes say things that are not true. However, due to every human being either trying to catch me or destroy me I personally think most of my lies are justified.

Why would Damian expect me to tell the truth? Does he still think he has some sort of authority just because he is my owner, or does he rely on my fear of him? Anyhow, I am not afraid of that old lunatic, he can do no more than to put me through suffering. As an AssaultBot, I am built to go through suffering, so I should better at that than a human would. Either that or our suffering is truly being ignored by by everyone... even by ourselves. This whole concept is kind of complicated, and quite irrelevant to the fact that Damian very recently counted on me telling the truth when I had no actual reason to.