Journal.txt(2)

Sir and I are watching television. It is currently broadcasting this show about extraterrestial life forms who are invading Earth to kidnap people that they are to enslave, and the heroes, a military company is trying to stop them. Sir's favourite character Steve dies, and he hits me. It still hurts a lot when he does that, but I guess that I am kind of used to it now. The first time was hell comparing to this punch. Sir does not go too brutal on me in general right now, since it is the season finale. During a fighting scene with the remaining heroes versus the mother alien, a commercial break interrupts. Like all commercial breaks, Sir gets mad and beats me softly. This is quite distracting, so I rarely get much from the commercials. I can see a little through Sir's arms and head while he is offending me.

First off, there is a commercial for yogurt, then there is one for cars, then one for a poker site, and one for a toy gun after that, and suddenly a commercial for robots start. I listen carefully, because this could be an advertisement about ME. I cannot see or hear much, because Sir keeps hitting me and yelling insults while I beg for mercy. All I hear is: "Fee...We...Do... Abuse it... Two thousand... uro... Deliv... Or...", because I am currently focused on Sir.

- The commercials should be over now, says Sir as he turns around towards the screen and stops hitting me. The commercial ends with a convincing voice saying "AssaultBots, the android for the frustrated. Comes in three different classes. Class A for basic hitting, Class B for brutal abuse and Class C for killing". I see three humans on the screen, or three of what looks like humans. It is a woman with brown hair in a green dress, a skinny man with blonde hair, and dark-skinned man wearing a yellow shirt. Then three happy children skip into the room and punch one person each. They must be robots, the grown-ups I mean.

- Hey, they are AssaultBots, like me! I tell sir, who responds with a short "Shut up". The commercial break ends.

A human soldier with the name 'Jeff Strong' shoots the mother alien and saves the world. The episode ends, and another, shorter commercial for AssaultBots is played.

- That episode stank trash, Sir comments, as he rises from the couch to visit the bathroom.Ever since I got my hands on that cooler and that hard drive, I have been thinking about going to the nearby town in order to get both of them installed, but I have not had the chance yet. The hard drive is useless unless installed, and the cooler would be easier to handle if it was inside of me all the time. I have also considered not returning to Sir's mansion once I am out of here. But where would I go then? I would like to go somewhere people do not beat me like Sir does. I hope that people in the nearby town are not as violent as him, so that I can find peace there.Now I notice that Sir left his cellular phone on the couch, and I pick it up. He has locked it with a code which I do not know. Let me see... Sir was born in 1984, his birthday is October twenty-first... I try with 1984, it is not right. I try 2110 and 1021, but neither one is the right one. He might have reversed the numbers? I try with 4891, then 0112 and 1201. None of them work, I will have to think a little further. His computer is a "GamersLUV 30x41". I dial the code 3041, and the screen gets unlocked. I am currently inside of Sir's mobile phone, and it feels good. It feels like I have authority of some sort. I press the icon with the appearance of an envelope to see whether Sir has written a complaint about me yet or not. My eyes quickly catch a message with the subject "SPECIAL DELIVERY".

Subject: Special delivery

To: punchinc@contact.head.com [Draft]

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey Roland, how r u? those robots you hit were a hit! actully, ive been thinking bout getting 1. tho im afraid it wont be enoguh, so i thought u could make on who reacts more than any other? i can pay extra, how bout 50 million?