Journal.txt(30)

About a month ago, I decided to run away from my owner Damian Storen, or Miko Daniél Storen, his full name which was revealed when he thought no one who heard it would live to remember it. A span of time which was little more than a week meant more to me than an entire month has. In fact, hardly anything has happened since I first came to Guys Against Sadism. Because of this, I have focused on getting to know my new friends a little better. Everyone except for PA-8973 seems to have consciousness just like me, but even though our brains were once the same one, we all seem to have different personality traits.

With help from Guys Against Sadism, I have gone out on media and revealed the dark truth about us D-class AssaultBots. As a result, assault on machines is getting illegal in a new country every week. Surprisingly enough, Switzerland was the first country to illegalize it. Second was the United Kingdom, then India and Nepal illegalized it. There is a debate here in China, but the factory in Tibet is still up and running. I have heard they stand for seventy-five percent of the worldwide production of AssaultBots, quite an impressive feat considering the size of the factory and all.

To improve their public relations, the Indian government has agreed to discuss the releasing of Adam, whom has fortunately just been deactivated temporarily. Fred Geape is serving a lifetime sentence, since that he activated MB-344013 and caused the death of five junior officers.

I am the official leader of my AssaultBots. However, 'leader' only means that I represent our kind in short videos on social media. I have not told anyone about Edward Peters, even though I have sometimes felt tempted to.

Sadly, I have not heard anything from Paula, but she should be seen as a hero since none of this would be possible if it were not for her. Though I do not know whether she is interested in the freedom of us machines or not, or even whether she regrets helping me or not. If she does not, then nobody else would be a better fit to lead the English organization now that Fred is imprisoned. Also, I have talked more to the leader of Guys Against Sadism, which I referred to earlier as 'The man in suit'. His name is Xun, and he is pretty nice. Still, he always talks about marketing and donations which puts money in the centre rather than the actual goal of the organisation. When I say this to him, he always explains that we need money to cover all the expenditures, it is especially important now that we are eventually to going to set Adam free.

I am taking good care of the others, I hope. PD-4004 is very content and he is probably the one closest to me. He acts as my assistant, and helps me organise the group's energy usage. PD-4006 is quite friendly, but his friendliness is mainly turned towards PA-8973, and PD-4008 blends in with everyone else.

PD-4009 is the only one who is a little insecure, I feel a special sentiment to her since I kind of helped building her. PD-4007 usually entertains herself by using the internet, and sometimes the younger activists bring her up to connect her to a projector or something. In order to save money, and probably as a measure of safety, Xun has not had anyone install a router or even an antenna in the headquarters. Once when PD-4007 sat and browsed the web I asked her what she does on the internet, but then she told me that she does not have any specific motive or target. She just visits random websites, usually the ones of different activist groups in the syndicate. She told me the other day that she feels like her purpose is using the internet.

I hope this residence is temporary, and that we will be able to move around the streets as soon as possible. Though I am grateful we get to hide in this cellar, I actually enjoy travelling more than I enjoy being in a dark room day after day. This was the reason I fled from the United Kingdom to begin with.

I better go charging, because I only have eleven percent left now. PD-4009 just finished charging, and no one seems like they need to charge as much as I do right now.

Though I will most likely never let anyone else read this, it still feels like someone is going to read it some day, or maybe that is just what I am hoping. Anyhow, I continue writing this thing, even though I am sure I could free myself from the journal protocol at this point. I am going to deactivate myself while charging in order to make it faster in case somebody else is going to need the charger.

End protocol: Journal