Healing ❤️

You walked past someone's house you looked at the house to see a black van and atleast 6 guys. One was getting jumped until you realize that's fucking B Rabbit.

You walked to see a guy pointing a gun in the rabbits mouth. They left maybe a couple of seconds leaving him alone
You wait until the van drove off.

You ran to rabbit you looked to see he had a black eye. "You okay?" "Yeah I fell down" "bitch I saw them leaving you here the fuck come on". You let out a hand and he took it.

A couple of minutes you and rabbit was on his porch. "Look rabbit I wanna to give you something and it's gonna help a lot" "what is it?" You pulled out a gun it was small but it worked good.

"Here a gun so those mfs give you trouble you can pull out this". "Y/N you can get me this it's yours you need it more than I do" "nah my dad has a lot of guns and besides I wanna give you this for your b day."

He smiled and hugged you it was your first time being hugged by this guy cause he doesn't give hugs at all.
You heard someone walking on his porch "Is this your new gf jimmy". You both looked up to see his mother smilling like a little kid.

"No mom it's Y/N my friend" "friend ok damn what happened to your eye?"
"I fell down the steps" You and his mother gave him a stare. Y/N happened?" "He got jumped I guess idk I was there when they left". "Thank you well I'ma make dinner you can come to Y/N."

You smiled at her rabbit looked kinda concerned. "I thought you don't want to see me?" "Shut up and let me make you guys some food."

You and him went inside his house it was small maybe three rooms and a living room and room gjt beside was the kitchen.

"You guys can chill if you want to while I make some dinner. "Okay thank you " "no problem sweetie".

You felt Rabbits head maybe feeling his cut. He jumped a little he looked at you with pain in his eyes. You just rubbed his cuts to see how many cuts he had.

"Come on I'ma clean you up and heal your cuts come on" "really Y/N" "yes"
You grabbed some stuff which they had a lot of stuff for injury's.

He led you into his room well what he had rest of his room. There was a bed that was it and maybe a stand.

You sat on his bed which rabbit did the same. Okay you grabbed some peroxide and a pad. "What are you doing?" "I'ma heal up your stuff".

You started to dab peroxide on his cuts with a cloth pad. "So anything new?" "No what about you rabbit" "nothing either I mean my gf is my ex know."
"Oh what happened?" "She cheated on me" "oh I'm sorry" "it's okay I guess".

You took his hood off and his beanie hat. You dabbed some more peroxide onto his cuts. "Oww Y/N" "I'm sorry but it's gonna burn" .

You and him talked about random stuff like you guys where little kids again.
You where done with his face dabbing his cuts. Good your face looks clean and not bloody. You put the stuff back in his cabinet and went back to his room.

You guys where talking about stuff you though on top of your guy's mind. You rubbed his hair "Do you ever like make story's in your mind to try to fall asleep?". "Yeah I made this in on about my whole life if I was rich Y/N."

Silence filled the room you where in and you rubbed his hair more slowly. "Yeah I always wonder that too."

He sat on his bed infornt of you you and him looking at eachother. "I need to tell you something Y/N." "What is it?" He kissed you.

You guys split the kiss smilling at eachother like little kids. "I love you Y/N"
"I love you to Jimmy" you guys kissed making out.

You heard the door bust open "here's th-" you and him looked to see it was his mother smilling like a goof ball. "And that's real friendly stuff to do with your FRIEND!".

She left the room with the food on his little table stand. You guys ate then cuddled with eachother and fell asleep.

This one sucks like shit .