car sex Pt2🍋

Hi this is just and edited version of the first story. Bye bye enjoy

You walked out of your car and into the gates of B rabbit's job. You unlocked the hinge gate and walked in. Some people were their spit balling.

You looked around to see in the corner B chilling. He looked at the ground as his hand was in his hoddie pocket. "Yo Rabbit I found your lunch!"  you said.

Rabbits head peeked up as he heard your voice. You guys walked to eachother as he grabbed his lunch box.
"Thanks Y/N" "No problem".

You look around the place to see people dissing eachother in rap. "Why don't you go out their Rabbit?" "I did a couple days ago". You nod your head.

You seen him eating his lunch really fast  as he was in a rush. "You in a rush your eating fast?" "No just hungry" "ahh okay".You walked off back to your car you heard someone walk running towards you.

You turned around to see Rabbit had been following you. "Thanks again I was hungry" "again no problem". You looked to see Alex walking towards Rabbit. Rabbit looked mad a looked back at you smiling.

Rabbit kissed you "I have 20 minutes before I have to go" Rabbit said. You seen Alex looking at you she wasn't mad or anything. "I don't think we should be doing this your gfs right there!"

You point to her as Rabbit was kissing your neck. "She slept with another guy!" "Yeah but-" "Shut up and enjoy this moment". Rabbit opened your car door pushing you inside the car.

You looked to see Rabbit closed the door and he was kissing your neck. Rabbit slowly went grabbing your thigh.
Rabbit took your panties off.

(I hate that word so much like OMG I HATE IT!!)

Rabbits fingers went inside you pushing his fingers out and inside you. Pumping them out of you. "Rabbit I do-ahh" you bit your lip.

Rabbit smiled as he took his fingers out of you then sucking on them. Rabbit took off his pants revealing his member.
Rabbit smiled as he seen your reaction to it.

"Don't worry you don't have to look at it to long" You felt him pushing him inside you he thrusted I side you. Grabbing your waist as he fucked you not making a sound.

"Good girl such a good fucking Bunny"
(Again people said it was cute STFU)
Rabbit took him out of you. "Don't think we're done Y/N when I get off of work I'll deal with you later!"

You nodded your head as you blushed covering your mouth. "Good" He out on his pants and open the car door leaving you their. He closed the car door as you put your clothes back on.

You go in the front blushing as you drive back home. You parked at your house you went inside. You blushed as you thought to yourself. You looked at the time then You heard a knock.

You opened the door you saw rabbit he smiled as he closed the door. Rabbit started to roughly make out with you. You guys walked to your room as you made out.

Rabbit pushed you on your bed looking at you. "Ready for round two, sweetie?" He said teasingly as he went on top of you. "I'm not gonna make it easy for you I'm pint up with stress so I'm gonna be rough fucking you!" Rabbit said as he smiled.

You nod your head as you blushed feeling him leaning on the bed."awh cute how your willing to let me Fuck you" He said smirking. Rabbit grabbed your legs putting them on his shoulders

Rabbit rubbed your thighs looking at them smilling. Rabbit planted kisses on Your thighs as he looked at you. Rabbits eyes were full of cockiness and love.

Rabbit took off your clothes planting more on your inner thighs. "You got such beautiful thighs and 🤭 can't wait to fuck you". Rabbit said as he smiled leaning on you then giving you a kiss.

Rabbit took off his pants revealing his member once again to you. You guys made out untill he entered him self I side you. Rabbit looked in your eyes as he thrusted inside you.

"You have such a tight beautiful wet🤭"Rabbit said as he look into your eyes smirking. You kissed him again as little moans came out from you in between kisses. You grabbed his beanie off of his head seeing his shirt buzzed brown hair.

(If anyone knows what type of hat he wears please tell me!)

Rabbit smirked hearing you moan in between kisses. "Omg rabbit omg I love you!" "I love you too". Rabbit said as he  broke the kiss. Still thrusting inside you roughly. He grabbed your shoulders digging inside your skin.

Rabbit fastened up the pace as you moaned louder. How does he stay quiet and not make a noise? You thought as you moan feeling yourself around his dick.

Rabbit smiled seeing your self like this as he kept pounding him Inside you.
You guys breathing becomes heavy feeling his breathes on your skin makes you smile. Rabbit stopped for a second and he got off of you.

"Bend over for me slut" You blushed as you got off from the bed bending over exposing your ass. Rabbit smiled as he smirked he leaned on you grabbing your waist.

"You have such an amazing ass" Rabbit said as he slapped your ass making you moan. You buried your face in the mattress sheets. Rabbit slowly inserted himself back inside you going faster.

You felt his head on your shoulder as he kept thrusting inside you. Making sure you get more pleasure from this hearing your moans. You felt his breathes on your neck.

Rabbit stopped for a couple of minutes then whispered something into your ear. "You definitely deserve an award for being such a good girl huh?"He smile as he leaned against your neck.

Rabbits head was lifted from your neck as he said that. You felt him kissing your 🤭 you looked a little bit to see he was kneeling down kiss your🤭. You moved a little so he could get more of your 🤭 into his mouth.

Rabbit lifted his head back up and he stands up going back Behind you. "You taste so good" Rabbit smiled he fixed himself back up. "I love you meet me at the shelter" you nodded your head.

Rabbit left you house as you blushed laying back on your bed.