party 🍋

This one is in rabbits pov sooooooo yeah
😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😘🤪🤪😘😘😘😘

I look around the club seeing girls of all sorts. I look back at future who's talking to a girl and flirting with her. I look back to see DJ (I haven't watched the movie in a month so beware I forgot people's names easily) who's talking about the accident in the abonded building. Which people were agreeing that Detroit didn't need more abandoned buildings.

I fix my hat a bit then I look at the bar observing people. There was one girl who caught me though so I stared a bit then looking away then go back to looking at her.

She was beautiful, Amazing and I needed her now. I look to see the girl was wearing which was a black dress sort of. There was a lace connecting the front to cover her breasts which where bulging out.

I smile as I was memorized looking at her features and how she was talking to her friends. The girls features where amazing and her thighs where also big which made me wanting her.

I looked back at Future who's still talking to the girl. I nod then I move my head back to the girl as I keep looking at Future. Who's now looking at the girl like I did  who was licking his lips at her.

I stand up then I go to the girl seeing her eyes staring at mine made my heart beat up faster. "What do I say to this girl?" Play it cool" I thought then I look at this girl "hi how are you beautiful?" I say trying to make her atleast feel good.

"I'm doing good how about you?" The girl says putting one hand in her hip making her look hotter. "I'm doing good" I say sounding nervously as she looked me up and down. I lick my lips as she is not looking at my face.

I'm practicing undressing her with my eyes. Hope fully I can fuck this girl right now. "Want to go to my place?" I say popping the question making her nod. "Sure we can go only if you can buy me a drink so I can get a bit tipsy I forgot my money. This place is boring as hell" the girl said making me nod.

I go to the bar with this girl "so what your name?" I say as I she points to the beverage she wants and I buy it for her. "Y/N what about you?" The girl said as she looked at me.

"Rabbit B-Rabbit" I say then I hand her the drink which she drinks in an instant. Y/N moves her hair out of her face then looks at me with her e/c eyes making me wanting to fuck her over this bar.

"Wanna go now?" Y/N says then I nod I grab her hand and help her out. I want to make a good impression on her I walk with her to my car. Which I realize that's my friends way back which I get mad but I just help he run the passenger side.

I start to go in the Driver's side I start to drive away from the bar as she puts on more lip gloss. It makes her lips look good to kiss right now. Y/Ns eyes look at me then she smiles making me get more hornier.

"What's with the bulge?" She says as she points to the bulge in my pants making me realize I'm hard. "Nothing"  I say hopefully she will lay back I hear her chuckle then she kiss my cheek.

I feel myself blush a si look a Y/N then I look atbher lips again. Then back at the road I turn to a trailer park which I get nervous. I stop at my trailer then I go out of the car and I open the passenger door.

"Thanks Rabbit" Y/N said s she steps out after she steps out of the car I close the door. I unlock the trailer door "it's really bad I'm sorry" I say then I see her shake her head.

"I don't care" Y/N said as she smiles evily at me which makes me want to go crazy for her. I go inside with her and I close the door behind her.

"My rooms this way" I say to Y/N then I grab her hand and I start to move to my room. I open my bedroom door then she sits down on the bed which I sit next to her.

"I'm sorry again" I say as my room wasn't filled with anything expect just a table and a twin size mattress. "I don't care if just means that you have background" she says lightly punching my arms.

"No I should be taking a goddess like you Y/N somewhere nice not a trailer" I say a bit sad. "How about this we can go to a hotel?" I nod "yeah let's do that" I say smiling. I stand up from the bed and I pick her up making her giggle as I walk outside and back into the car.

I set her down in the passenger side again then I start to drive a hotel. It was in my budget so it would be crappy but atleast it would be better than me taking Y/N to my trailer again. I park the car at a hotel that seemed decent.

I get out of the car then I open the passenger side making her walk out. Before she does I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

I close the door then I open ingo into the hotel I book us a night and I start to go up to the room. After I get to the room I use the key card and I I go in with Y/N still over my shoulder.

I plop her down on the bed making her legs wrap around my waist. I see her smile  and I look back at the tie that was connecting the dress to cover her breasts.

"Y/N?" I say as I look at her and she could already tell what I wanted so she nodded. I untie the tie seeing her breasts (in trying so hard not to type boobs.)

I see her breasts and I gently cup them in my hands. I gently squeeze them making her squeak. "Be careful" she says then I nod I kiss each of her boobs making her giggle.

Eventually I take off her dress seeing her only her underwear. I look at her thighs and I I gently rub them then I kiss the inner of it making her moan. "Keep doing that" Y/N tells me as I keep kissing her thighs then I see her wrap her legs around my head.

I quickly take off her underwear ripping if off her body. I rub my hand son her wet pussy making her moan then I start to eat her out making her moan as I swirl my tounge inside her.

I look her in the eye Seeing her body she takes off my grey hat. Which she rubs my brown buzz cut hair. "Rabbit" she moans then I keep eating her out.

After 10 minutes her thighs shake and she cums. I lick her cum then I start to take off my pants.

"Rabbit do you have condoms?" She says then I nod. "Yeah I do"

I say then I grab the back of condoms  from my jean pocket. I take off my pants and boxers. I set her legs back around my waist then I put the condom on my dick.

I start to gently push in her making her moan then I put half of my dick isnde her seeing her already becoming a moaning mess.

I start to thrust my full dick into her I then I start to speed my thrusts so I can see her become more of a mess from me. I fasten the pace I was going then I gently squeeze her nipples making her moan as I do so.

I continue to thrust inside her feeling myself about to cum. I see Y/N Knowing I'm about to cum so she scoots closer back down making my dick go deeper in her.

I start to grunt then I stop I bedn her over the bed and I push her insde me. "Rabbit dear God" Y/N moans as I start to go harder and rougher with my thrusts then I eventually cum making her cum again since I saw cum dripping from her thighs.

As I thought we where down she shakes her as son my dick again then I continue to thrust my dick into her.

A couple minutes later we get done fucking and I set her on the bed both of us gasping for air. "I love you bitch" I say making her nod and say softly "I love you too rabbit." I kiss Y/Ns forhead then we fell asleep.

I made this all at school