Bday sex?🥭

Idk my friends birthday coming up and she loves B rabbit and she wanted me to write this😍

You woke up to your birthday and you smiled seeing it was your birthday. You started to get dressed in your favorite baggy clothing. (Or clothing in general) You smiled then you went out of your room seeing there was Birthday balloons all over the house.

You chuckled as your friend's and Family members were there to have a good time enjoying your birthday. You saw the breakfast being set out and you smiled seeing your favorite breakfast food served out.

You started to grab some and you started to eat enjoying each bite you ate and drinking your favorite drink with it too. Your friends and Family are too with you and you guys did small talk at the table.

After you we're done eating Breakfast you went to your room with you friend's to play games and talk. You wondered were was your bf Rabbit he wasn't here to be with you and you felt sad.

"Where's Rabbit?" You said confused and your friends giggled. "He has work to do" one of your friends said making you sad that he didn't take an off day to be with you. You nod "oh okay wanna play connect four?" Your friends nodded and you guys started to play connect four.

After a couple rounds of playing and winning you smiled. "What should we do?" "Hmm wanna walk?" You nod then y'all started to get up and you fixed yourself. You and your friends started to walk out side as you guys were talking about random things.

"We should go pass your bfs work!" Your friend suggested and you agreed "yeah we should" you guys started to walk pass not seeing Rabbit at all at his work which got you kinda mad. "We're is he?" You said angrily but also calm then you rolled your eyes.

You looked at the time and seeing it's 4:00pm and you started tow all back home and you go back inside with your friends. "How was the walk?" Your mom said and you nodded that it was good. You saw it was time for dinner and you smiled as your favorite food came out making you more calm.

"This is so good mom thank you!" You said and your mom smiled saying your welcome to your compliment. You friend's said thank you and you started to be finished with your friend. You and your family members were done eating and they start to take out the cake.

You smiled seeing it was a cake that said "happy birthday" and your name then you started to eat it with your family. Presents started to be passed around and you started to open each present. You smiled then you sighed not seeing one from rabbit. You went to your room as you friends and family were chatting with eachother. You opened your room door.

Rabbit pov (it's gonna spoil)

I came back from work getting the okay form Y/N parents telling me to come there. I started to decorate Y/N's room with balloons and roses on her bed. I grab the condom from my pocket and I started to hold it. I started to take off my jacket and White t shirt and tank top. I put the jacket back on so it showed my chest and stomach as it unzipped.

"Y/N's gonna love this! I say softly to myself as I hear the door open form Y/N and her friends. I hear the talking between Y/N and her mom. And I start to hear the cake and the birthday song being singed. I smile knowing my love his having some what if a good time then shes gonna get it better when she comes to her room.

I hear her sigh as she sees no present from me but the present here I have is myself and her favorite part about me. I hear her family and her friends chat with her then she goes to open her room. My face gets a little worried as I sit on the bed spreading apart then she goes in. I see Y/N flick on the light a little seeing me. I smile and I see her shocked face.

"Come here baby for your birthday present" I say flirty as she blushed then Y/N walks close to me and I grab her waist putting her on my lap. "I thought you for-" I would never now calm down as I give you your present from me" I say to her softly ad I grip on the condom and her seeing it. I start to kiss her sweet lips as I grab her waist massaging her back a little.

I feel myself getting hard as we kiss making her blush feeling the bulge from me. I start to kiss her neck then I whisper in her ear as I hold her with both of my hands. "Your gonna be happy baby now calm down" I say as I lay her down on her bed. I see her face and I take off her clothes then I take off my own. I look at her and I kiss her softly as I put the condom on my dick. I put her legs on my shoulders and I kiss her again entering her slowly.

Your pov

You kiss him back as you feel him entering your making a soft moan come out of your lips. Rabbit speeded up the pace making you moan a couple more times. You were locked eyes with Rabbit making you feel more pleasure seeing his blue eyes. "Rabbit" you said and he chuckled as he speeded up the pace. "I know how much you love this with your sweet moans"

Rabbit whispered in your ear and you slowly moan as he kept going in that pace. You moaned as your body was being used by him in a way you loved you moaned as he kissed your neck while fucking you.

"Are you enjoying your present?" Rabbit whispered to you making you moan hearing his voice. "Yes" you said feeling his lips on your neck making you moan louder. Rabbit stopped and he grabbed you by your hip letting you go on top of him as he grabbed your hips.

Rabbit thrusted up word's making you moan harder as he kept fucking you. "Rabbit!" You moaned as he laughed fucking you more faster then before and you closed your eye shit tight. "I'm gonna cum!" You said then he kept going harder.

"Do it darling but we're not done your ginan get me until I say that your present is received" rabbit whispered making you moan as he kept fucking you thrusting up wards. You cummed but he wasn't gonna stop the fucked you harder then before making you moan louder.

"Darling darling I want to hear every moan you have" Rabbit whispered making you moan softly. Rabbit started to stop then he lay you down on the bed. You saw his head in-between your legs as he started to suck your 😜 you moaned.

You locked eye with eachother seeing his eye made you moan a little bit seeing his live in them. Rabbit stopped as you came in his mouth. Rabbit licked your cum and he started to lay his head on you chest.

"You tasted good now since it's your birthday whats one position you want to get fucked for round two?" You blushed hearing him say that then you looked at him. "I wanna..ride" you said softly and he chuckled laying you on his lap.

"Do it darling" Rabbit said then he you started to ride him making him moan a little as you do too. You kept going as his hands were placed on your hips you felt his hands and you started to ride him faster.

You took off his jacket as you ride him with shaking hands seeing his chest was the best thing you could ever saw. You started to ride him faster making him moan. "Fuck this condom I'm cumming inside you" Rabbit said as he moved you taking off the condom. Rabbit out you back on him and you started to kiss his neck.

You sucked on his neck leaving hickey's All over his neck making him moan and you felt him cumming inside you. "Keep doing that babe" Rabbit said as he moaned you kept sucking his neck. You felt his hands shake as you left more hickey's on his neck.

You stopped nuzzling your face in his chest wanting to end it. "Did you love you present?" Rabbit said whispering as he ruubed your hair "yes I did" you said as you moaned. "Good baby let's chill for the night" you nod.

You both layed on your bed as the tv was in and you guys cuddled sleeping with each other's arms.