thanks ❤️

You walked out of your room going to the bathroom after changing. You did your hair in the style you usually did and started to brush your teeth for the day.  After that you put lotion on your body turn putting deodorant on and you put on your shoes.

You grabbed your beanie putting it in then you grabbed your lunch. You got out of your trailer then yous started to walk in the slightly cold weather. It was fall so it was slightly cold so people started to wear hoodies but if you were on the rich side people wore jackets.

You saw your work and you sighed walking in seeing Rabbit. You were friends but you didn't usually talk to eachother that much. You got moved to a different spot of the work and right beside rabbit. You started to press the medal into the Machines lifting it up then placing it on a little cart.

"I hate this" you said whispering to yourself as you kept pressing medal. "Say less this bitch doesn't pay us enough and I'm trying to go somewhere!" Rabbit said and you nod. You saw Rabbit asking for extra shifts and the boss laughing in his face you looked at him.

"Whats there problem?" You said then you looked at him. "I got here late and I'm new that's probably why" Rabbit said and you nod. "Yeah hey look if you want to I'll pay you if you take my shift I have to do something and your about to leave aren't you?" Rabbit looked at his watch and nod.

"Yeah hey thank you for that" Rabbit said and you nod "no problem" you pat his head then you kept doing it until Rabbit tapped your shoulder. "Okay I'm out let me take your shift now" you nod "okay seeing you tomorrow" you said then you walked out.

You walked back to your trailer eating bites of your lunch as you walked. You stopped at your trailer door opening it then closing it behind you. You sat on the couch eating as you had a little tv it was small but I had 30 channels and you loved them all. You turned on one of the channels as you were watching you continue to eat.

You heard a knock at your door and you set you good down and women to the door. You saw Rabbit whispering to Lilly "Lilly this is my friend I can't baby sit you" you looked at them both then
Rabbit looked up at you with a soft but caring face.

"Can you uhm take care of Lilly for the day I have to uhm do some things" Rabbit said then you nod as Lilly hugs your leg to convince you. "Yes she so adorable yeah im gonna take care of her" Lilly smiles then you pick her up and Rabbit smiles then leaves.

"I swear your brother doesn't know how to talk" You said then Lilly nods "Yeah he just smiles and kisses my forhead saying bye then walk away" you chuckled sitting Lilly down on the couch. "Exactly wanna watch cartoons and I can bring out my crayons and paper?" Lilly smiles while nodding and you put on the cartons.

You went to your room and you grabbed some paper and crayons you sat down next too her and she started to draw. You watched cartoon with her as she colors on the paper.

After a couple hours you heard a knock you got off your couch and back to the door. You opened it you saw Rabbit smilling and you probably knew what he wanted. "Lilly's sleeping" You said then you went to the couch and you grab the Sleepy Lilly who's snoozing off. "Awh she's adorable" Rabbit said as he picks up Lily from your arms.

"She is isn't she? "Lilly is" Rabbit said then he looked at you then he kissed your cheek. "Thanks" you smiled"no problem" you said happy.