hotel♥️

ITS NOT WHAT THE TITLE SAYS ITS SOFT

You were walking down an street of 8Mile going good knows where. You heard a bit of sobbing you looked at your little brother/sister was knocked in your arms.

You saw there eyes open a bit but the sobbing continued. You looked to see a guy on a car he looked rough.  You looked at your little sibling you walked and approached him. You saw him look at you his face turned into a angry expression.

"WHAT YIU GONNA BEAT ME TOO!?" The guy yelled sad as tears still came from his eyes. "No I just want to say hi are you okay? At all?" He shook his head. You stood next to him setting your little sibling beside you.

"Look at me please!" You said quietly he looked up at you. You lifted up his chin seeing he had cuts all over his face and a black eye.

"dear God what happened!" You said a bit worrying he looked at the ground. "I fel- fuck it I got jumped" you looked wide eyed. "Look are you any good at home?" He shook his head.

Your little sibling hugged your leg for support. You quickly grabbed your beanie and put it on there head covering there ears. "Me either my drunk dad kicked me and my little brother/sister out".

"Sorry" rabbit said a bit more supenthetic for you. "I saved up some money for a hotel for the week". You said then he nodded a bit wiping his tears away "got anywhere to go?" You said a bit going closer.

"Who cares people think I'm a monster why do you care?" Rabbit than looked down. "Cause I do actually care for you" you say lifting up his chin meeting his eyes.

Rabbits eyes where blue but dull not a single soul in there. Tears where staining his cheeks as he just looked at you tough.

"No I don't" Rabbit said bluntly not giving a fuck. "I'm probably sleeping in my car tonight tbh" you noded. "No your not" you mumbled "how about this you can stay in the hotel if you drive me to the hotel?".

Rabbits eyes lit up "fuck yeah!" You grabbed your sibling off the ground and you quickly went in the passenger side as he went in the driver's side.

You sat your in your lap which they slept since there where sleepy. You rubbed there hair soothingly as Rabbit started to drive.

"Soo what's there name?" Rabbit asked curiously. "S/B/N" (sister slash brothers name). Rabbit nodded then he stopped.

The beeming lights flashed the words MOTEL. Soon enough you guy's got out of the car and walked in the motel. You held your sibling against your chest. The check lady gave you a key after you paid for a week.

You handed the key to Rabbits and he started to walk upstairs with you till you saw the door. 201 on a rusty door with a silver knob.

Rabbit putbtje card through the door checkout things and opened it. You guys went inside to see a two bedder. You put Your siblings on the bed then you stretched.

You closed the door the black crusty TV was on the white yellow stained dresser. Fitting the interior with the white walls and navy blue carpet.

Rabbit made his way to the other bed putting down a black garbage bag on the side. You sat on the bed beside your sibling taking off your jacket for your black hoodie to stand out.

You wrapped your jacket around your sibling since they wore a t shirt and a cheap useless coat.

"Thanks" Rabbit said smiling "no problem" you smiled. The TV was turned on by you soon enough you fell asleep.

12:00am

You heard singing from Rabbit you looked at your hotel bed. You didn't see your sibling you sat up. You saw your sibling looking at rabbit with tears as rabbit was singing to them.

"What happened?" You said curiously "they woke up crying from a nightmare" you nodded. You went up to your sibling and hold them in your hands. You sat next to rabbit and you guys sung lullaby to them until they fell asleep again.

You stood up still holding your sibling in your arms. You sat them in the hotel bed before you looked at rabbit who was just looking down.

"Thanks" you said then he looked at you before making a grin. "Your welcome" you sat on your bed next to your sibling.

You felt cold hands on your sides then a warm body next to you. You knew it was rabbit suspiciously then a head was on your shoulder.

"Good night" you smiled "good night" you closed your eyes again then you fell asleep.